Chapter - 3

Dayeon blowed her whistle again,this time they've got some worms,they made Sooji kneel in the back of the classroom,"Just wait right there,Sooji" Dayeon told as Wooyi took out the worms,"I'll get something good for you"she told.

Seolha caught Sooji as Wooyi tried to for the worms into her mouth and she struggles to keep her mouth closed."Open up.Here comes the protein"Wooyi said smiling,"I hope you like it"Dayeon said in her annoying English.(I'm not impressed tbh).

They forced Sooji to eat the worms.Sooji pushed passed them and spit out the worms"Hey,why are you spitting it out you crazy wench?"Seolha scolded."Yah" Dayeon said but looked over places,Sooji traced and it landed on Im Yerim.Or so it seems.
Dayeon wondered again and Sooji kept on tracing and it landed on Hong Sooha's empty seat.
Who is she looking?Im Yerim?Hong Sooha?
She said to herself

"A handmark will be reported for school violence.Don't do it.We can do this,we can put them in her clothes"Wooyi said as she take some pens and use it to pick up the worms while humming to a song.

This song

"Ah you're always copying someone.Bang Wooyi,you copycat"Seolha said bored.
That's when it clicked.

Copy?
Sooji wondered,

I've heard this song.Who was it?Whom did I heard it from?She thought to herself.

There was a sound of door opening,Baek Harin walked in,smiling.She finally figured it out,the one who started the same,the one behind everything.

(Baek Harin.Grade A,21 votes)-Flashback read
It was you.Baek Harin

"Are you okay?" Harin offered her a hand,
Sooha also walked in with JaEun not far behin,Sooji looked over to them before taking Harin's hand.

Harin pulled her up and help her clean her uniform,"Are you not hurt?"she asked.
"Stop,Dayeon. It's dangerous"She scolded.

"It's you right?"Sooji asked,"Hmm?" Harin hummed,"The crazy wench the made this crazy game" She finished.But it turned out to be just her imagination.

"Sooji?Do you want to got to the infirmary with me?"Harin asked nicely.

Sooha who was watching was utterly disgusted inside.I don't buy it.She said to herself.

No,I can't show that I know all about it now.Sooji thought.

"It's okay,Thank you"She said and leave the room.

THE NEXT DAY

The homeroom teacher of class 2-5 was looking at Sooji's file,

Single father family
.
.
.
.
Awards won- School writing contest winner,30th academic Gold prize winner

He turned the page,
Low level of interdependency and individualistic .

It read when someone called him,"Mr.Im?" another teacher called,"Yes." He replied.
"Our meeting" she reminds,"Oh,right" Mr Im replied,he put the files away and went to the meeting.

"Even with Year 2, let's go through the midterms.... without any complaints or calls from the parents.Do u all understand?
" the principal asked,"Yes"the teachers chorused."I trust you all.Are there any other matters we must go over?No?"she asked.

"Well,there seems to be some bullying in my class..."A teacher started, the principal just drank a cup of coffee at that while the other teacher facpalmed,"It's my first time being a homeroom teacher,so I don't know what to do.As the school violence manual-"
"Oh,Dear" the principal cuts her off,"Does that student have parents with great power?"she asked.