Chapter - 24

No One's POV

Sooji shoot the paint ball at herself,"When I first transferred to this school,I hated all of you." She said,"Ah,Does that even count as a mistake?I still hated them,I feel that quite often."Jaehyung said and shoot herself,"I
secretly take pictures of other girls,I mostly took their deltoid muscles.It was wrong of me."she shoot herself again.

"I'm good at lying too."Sooji said and shoot herself again,"A long time ago,I" JaEun looked at Harin before shooting when Sooji suddenly shoot her,"Because you're so kind,I look evil compared to you."she said.

She shot JiAe,"Do you think you're some heroine of a movie?"she told her,"Sung Sooji, don't be so mean" JaEhyung shoot her and JaEun,"JaEun,don't be so kind."
She smiled cheekily.

"Okay,I deserve to be shot." Sooji said and shot herself,"Pyo JiAe, why are you acting like a saint all of a sudden?"Jaehyung shot JiAe,"You're the chatty one." jiAe said,took out her gun and shot Jaehyung."Did you just diss me?" Jaehyung looked shocked.

"You're indeed chatty." Sooji joined and shot Jaehyung,"But I think she's nice." JaEun said and shot Sooji,JiAe and Jaehyung"Wow" Sooji smiled.

"Did you just smile?I told you to stop being nice"
"Is this fun for you?Why are you smiling?"
"Don't smile"
"Why are you taking it out on me?"
"You little-""What about you?"

Thry smiled and kept on shooting each other like a normal fun game,as everyone looked at them confused,some annoyed.

They shoot their guns but nothing came out,so they checked inside to see that it's empty now,"This is all we can think of for our mistakes."Sooji looked at Harin.

What about you?You know something,
just now,you took a hit.As for us,we become one.Sooji thought in her mind.

Flashback

Sooha and Harin's conversation,

Baek Harin you finally got it....

Sooha watched as Harin leave,I'm not cooked that easy

Target only the black vest.

After Sooha sent the message she privately message  Yurim telling her to change vest with JiAe,then she go to the tent and change her vest to white,the black one underneath.

She kept on following JiAe then finally catch up to her,she went ahead of her JiAe was about to go,"Tell me, does it feel good to betray?" She shocked the poor girl.

"S-Sooha"she stuttered,"Answer me,does it feel good?"she asked again,JiAe looked down,feeling guilty."I don't think so."Sooha
chuckled.

"Pyo JiAe,you betrayed  your friends, because you are weak."she told her,"And you will have to live like that, forever."she
walked up to her."You.... betrayed your friends."She whispered to her ear and walked past her.

"The guilt is eating you up....you escaped from being in Grade F.But in return,you became Baek Harin's puppet."She said,"No
one wants to be with a weak girl like you,
even Joo Seungyi why?Because they are afraid of getting betrayed,like how you did to JaEun,Sooji and Jaehyung."She continue.

"Stop trying to act like nothing happens and get this together."She turned around,
"You betrayed your friends."she whispered again and leave her there.

JiAe fall to her knees and started crying,
"Sorry,I'm sorry "she kept on murmuring
as she cried.

Sooha turned around again,"You are?Prove it"she sit infront of her,"H-how?" jiAe looked up to her,"That's easy.Just did as I told,I will fixed your broken relationship with them and also make sure your not Grade F.In return, you need to did exactly as I told you to." She stand up,"Now stop crying and stand up."JiAe stand up.