Chapter - 20

No one's POV

The next day Year 2-5 were in their way to their trip,Sooji was looking at Baek Harin thinking of something when her eyes fell to the one in the right side of her.

She kept on staring only to be stopped by Yerim,"Don't stare too much,you will get caught." She chuckled."I wasn't staring." She told her,"Sure, whatever you say." Jaehyung huffed as JaEun just smile.

Soon they were in a ship,Sooji again find herself staring at Sooha who was closing her eyes,her black wavy hair floating in the air.

She opened her eyes,Sooji quickly looked away but she already got caught,Sooha slightly smiles and approach Sooji."Where are your friends?" She started,"Over there."
Sooji kept on looking at the water,trying hide her slightly red cheeks.

"Have you made your decision?" She asked trying to make things serious so Sooha won't talk about her staring."Yeah.We're friends." The girl simply replied,"Really?"
Sooji's face shot up,"Mhm...like you said,I
never really like Baek Harin.Pyramid Game,
I hate it as much as I hate Baek Harin." Sooha just grinned and leave.

Sooji watch her as she leave,her back facing her,she then turn her attention to Harin.

Sooha's POV

We were in the aquarium,I saw Sungah asking her friend for JaEun's Insta ID,they
are starting to change,for good,I guess.

"Hey,I see a stingray." Someone said as everyone ran to go see it,I caught Jiyoung stepping in Wooyi's shoes as she ran.Shall I
approach her?Nope!she's not my problem.

"Eunbyeol,you and Harin are going to spend free time together,right?Can I join you guys?" Jiyoung side hugged Eunbyeol,
I saw Eunbyeol's slight smirked.Shall I act?
Yes.

Before Eunbyeol reply I beat her to it,"Park Jiyoung" I went over to them,"How about we spend free time together?"I said,
"Really?"she said timidly,"Of course,why not?" I said,"Yes." Jiyoung said and side hugged me.

While walking away,I stepped on Eunbyeol's shoes purposely,"I think Harin's over there." I said to Eunbyeol and we left.

I brought Jiyoung to a quiet place,I slapped down her hand,"What were you doing just now?" I asked,she looked down,"Are you planning on going against me?" I asked again,"N-n-no.I would never." She said stuttering.

"You really better not,Park Jiyoung." I warned her,"Is there anything you want me to do?"She asked,I smirked,"You get it." I said,"What is it?" She asked again,my smirked was switched into a soft chuckle.

Later we were in a beach, I was sitting with Yeondoo who talk nonstop.Aish,I got a message from Jiyoung,I did as told."I have to go somewhere" I said and stand up,
"Already?Will you be back?" Yeondoo asked
I just nodded and left.

"How many have reached out so far?" I asked as I sit between Jaehyung and Sooji,
"Sooha,you're here" Jaehyung said as she hugged me which I didn't really hugged back.

"Sooji got some other messages"Yerim told
"Oh,I got message too." JaEun said,"From who?" JaEhyun asked curiously,
"Sungah,Sinye and-""Park Jiyoung?Filter out Park Jiyoung.I bet she's spying on us."
Jaehyung yelled,"I hear their parents worked at Baekyeon Food." She said in a normal tone.

Baekyeon Food?Only parents?They don't know about Jiyoung's brother at all,let aside Sungah and Sinye.Perfect.

"What happened to the recording file?" Yerim asked,"I thought you were gonna leak that this weekend."she added."Right,the recording file.What happened to that?"
Jaehyung asked."we can't be ordinary high school girls enjoying the sunshine at the beach like this."she said.