Chapter - 25

Im room 4

Pyo JiAe stands in in the middle of the room with her luggage looking all messy and dirty.

"Need more clothes?Do you want to borrow mine?"Yerim came out of a room and hand d her some clothes."Oh?" JiAe said confused as she take them."Gosh,take them back.How can she fit in your tiny clothes?"Jaehyung cime over while scolding Yerim.

She looked at JiAe, cleared her throat and looked to the side while handing her her clothes,"Here.They're mine."she said,"I brought mine too."JaEun said as she also handed JiaE her clothes.

"You people-"Jaehyung almost cursed,
"You're over 174cm tall,oh? You're even clueless about your own body."She pointed at JaEun.

Jiae stared down at the clothes and then the other girls,"Thank you."she said,almost crying."Thank you,really."she said and sniffed.

JaEun quickly took some tissues and wipe off JiAe's tears and awkwardness caught Jaehyung and Yerim.

"Ai."Yerim shocked Jaehyung,"Why are you so down?"she asked,"Exactly"Jaehyung joined,"what's the matter?Hey, Something has ruined the mood"She mimicked Yerim.

"Of course,it only makes sense that our mood is down."she suddenly get serious and fixed her hoodie while looking at Yerim.Yerim cleared her throat,"Is Sim Eunjung okay?"Jaehyung asked, everyone turned to Yerim.

"She'll call me once the exams are done."
Yerim answered,"Where's Sooji and Sooha?
" She asked JaEun,"Sooji stepped out for a moment,Sooha got a call and leave to take it"JaEun answered."So including the couple,the six of us is our final group?"
Jaehyung asked,Yerim nodded slightly.

Just then Sooji walked in ,"Wait."she said as Sungah and Yewon walked in with her
,"What are they doing here?"Jaehyung asked,"Did Baek Harin tell you to spy on us?
Or are you here to feel us out again?"She
asked them.

"Stop it,Song Jaehyung."Sooji told,"They want to know how Eunjung is,they said they are worried about her."Sooji looked at
Yerim.

Sooji remembered the time they have a vote by the show of hands,to pick Grade F from her, Jaehyung ,JaEun,JiAe and Eunjung.She saw that the both of them,along with Cho Yurim didn't raise their hands.

Just then Sooha walked in,"What's with the mood?"she looked at Sooji,"What are they doing here?"Sooha eyed Yewon and Sungah."They just wanted to know how Eunjung is."Sooji replied."Oh..."Sooha just said.

Just then both Sooha and Yerim got a message,"It's from Ko Eunbyeol,she wants to meet me by the pool in the balcony."
Yerim said,"Mine's from Baek Harin."Sooha
also said,"You two should go."Sooji told them,"Its probably about Eunjung's incident and Kim Dayeon's punishment."
Sooha sighed."I'm not surprised" she put her phone at her pocket.

"Ah just go,they might spoil something to you."Sooji nudged her."I don't want to." Sooha replied.Sooji looked at her and then the door,"Yerim already leave."she told,
"Ugh fine." soha said and leave to meet Harin.

Yerim and Eunbyeol.

Yerim reached the place and then all of a sudden Eunbyeol hugged her,"Yerim,Oh no.
I'm sure Eunjung will be fine,She has big,strong bones."She told,Yerim quickly pushed her away.

"Why do you want?" She asked in an unfriendly tone,"Harin and I are in your side.That ones in Grade A are deciding the punishment for Dayeon.Just tell me what you want,I'll take in to consideration" Eunbyeol said as Yerim sighed.

"That is why you call me here?"Yerim asked
She showed a middle finger to Eunbyeol,"
Take that."she said and leave,"I'll take that
as you leave us to decide,you can't talk back later."Eunbyeol shouted then after Yerim leave,she cursed her."That annoying attention-seeker." She put up her middle finger.