Chapter - 23

NO ONE'S POV

Yerim and Jaehyung were at the bed,Sooji left to check in Sooha and JaEun,she
bumped into the teacher while walking.

"What?Who are you?"Mr.Im put the flashlight on her face,"Sung Sooji?Why are you wandering around at like some ghost?
Go back and sleep."he said.

Just then JaEun walked from the other way,"What now?"he looked at her,"Your girls seriously?"He asked,"What are you doing?Hurry back inside now."He looked at the two and then leave.

Just when JaEun tried to walked up to Sooji someone spoke,"What are you doing?"Jaehyung and Yerim comes over,
"Are you guys fighting?"Sooha also comes over and they made a circle.

"Actually,I was blackmailed for the first time in my life..."Jaehyung said looking down,"By Baek Harin."she added."But here's what she's clueless about...my brother beat me up,growing up."Jaehyung said.

"He beat me up so badly that an eight year-ol had a ruptured in her eye.It was the opposite of the effect,I actually want to see him struggle with his life." She finished.
"What about you?Yerim,are you going to be okay?Sim Eunjung."She asked,"She saw how badly I want to make my debut,yet she gave up on her dream so easily."Yerim sighed.

"I won't consider her a friend."She picked up her phone revealing her call with Eunjung,"Did you hear that,Sim Eunjung?
She said and end the call.

"I'm sorry,I heard about your dad."JaEun said to Sooji,"It's my fault-"Myoung JaEun,get a grip."Jaehyung cutted,"Right,
Let's make one thing clear.JaEun,It wasn't your fault.It's all because of that witch Baek Harin"Sooha said,"That evil wench."
Jaehyung cursed.

"And you too,you don't have to feel bad either.You said you just delayed it,no?
"Jaehyung looked at Sooji."Right,I..just delayed it." Sooji said quietly.

"There shouldn't be a secret between us,
or betray.That would ruin everything we worked for."Sooji said,"JaEun,your mom.
Don't worry about her,I'll deal with it."
Sooha said.

"Let's promise to never betray each other and stand by each other's side."Sooji said,
"Of course."Sooha said side hugging Sooji.

"I promise." Yerim said,"Me too"JaEun and Jaehyung stepped in."Then,shall we get to bed?"Sooha asked,"Right, let's go before the teacher comes."Jaehyung said and everyone leave.

"Good night" they said and went to sleep,
Sooji kept in changing her side over and over,"Are you okay?" someone asked from behind,Sooji turned to her,"Did I wake you?
Sorry."She apologized,"No,I wasn't really sleeping."Sooha said."Oh" Sooji just said.

"Is there something bothering you?" Sooha tucked a strand of Sooji hair behind her ear.
"Its just that.....I was wondering what Baek Harin would do tomorrow." Sooji said,"Mm.
..do you want me to find out?" Sooha offered,"You don't have to do that" Sooji
smiled at her.

"You're pretty,always smile like that."Sooha
smiled as well,"You too,your smile could kill me."Sooji said,"Really?Then I'll stop smiling
"Sooha said,"Why?~~~"Sooji started again."
What would I do if you die?"Sooha reasoned,Sooji just shut up.

"Are you sad?"Sooha asked her,"With you,
No."Sooji said,"How sweetI'm fluttered."
Sooha said then she kissed her.

Sooha's POV

The next day everyone were at the room getting ready for their activity,they wore a vest base on their roommates,I was given the permission to join whichever team I want so I just joined my friends.

I was wearing my vest when I overheard a conversation,"Are you okay?"Sooji asked JaEun,"Yes."the girl answered but Sooji still have a concern look on her face.