13. Mortification!!

"What's your problem? Do you really think that I can't see through it?"

First, Mrs Jeon let Siah be Seol's language tutor and asked her to accompanied him to parties and all that proposal of project, which meant that she was giving a single to the outside world.

To let them misunderstood that he was having affairs with other woman outside? If he didn't take this action then Mrs Jeon will not take long time to replace her daughter in law.

From Y/n to Siah?

As for such an obvious thing, he didn't want to act as if he didn't care about the things going on, his marriage life was just okay for months before his mother started to involved in it, making rules for you over and over again.

"Mom, I know that Miss YooA J's the candidate you like to be Mrs Jeon but I will make it clear here, I have a child with Y/n and I don't intend to change my wife."

Mrs Jeon almost laugh in anger "You really..." she was shocked that her son disrespect her in public, her excellent son would fall in love with a mute?

She was about to faint, seeing that his mother was about to lose her temper he frowned "It's not what you think..."

"Then why did you .."

"I'm married with her and I don't have intention to replace her."

"Why?" she was stunned and subconsciously lower her voice, he pursed his lips and looked away "Mom, do you still remember that when I was very young, you told me that id I get married one day in the future, I should be good to that person and don't be distracted?"

He couldn't say a thing if he's really good to his wife or not "Y/n... even i am tough to her, she will be my wife for the lifetime."

When he married, he was unwilling at first, he felt that his career was almost ruined.

He didn't care much about women, love between men and women ...such as love ... this kind of vague and illusory things was really worthless!

He was ready to unite through marriage, it didn't matter who the daughter of the aristocratic families as the person who he love had broken up with him, however he was little surprised that his grandpa choose a mute girl for him.

He couldn't subscribe to that theory and life is tumultuous when things go wrong.

He never thought that he would have a relationship with a mute and he would be a slippery iron in his life but so what? eternal optimist can find good things in bad situation, in those two years of being together with you, he find that being husband and father of child's was the happiest things that had ever happened to him.

Marriage tied couples together, with love or without love, sparkle will started to flow..

You're also a human with same amount of emotions.

Mrs Jeon didn't expected that her influenced teaching her child to not distract made him follow until this days, she never thought that her son would marry a mute when the time comes "But I won't allow you to spend your rest of loving with a mute!" she was anxious and regretted teaching him that way.

Some of people nearby heard her statement and looked at them, Mrs Jeon almost lost her composure, you were just a few steps away from them and heard Mrs Jeon's words, your heart seemed to be pricked by a needle, the harsh words should made your heart numb because in the past, she told it in private but this time, it was in public.

You are in a daze and didn't saw waiter coming, you accidentally knocked him down, the wine glasses on the tray spilled all over the floor, on you and Seol.