8. Incentive..?

You walked around the kitchen and settled the dishes on the small dining table in the kitchen, Jungkook looked at the dishes, you cooked so well... you cooked two meals, one for adults and another for child.

Jungkook change into comfortably clothes, you sit on the chair with Seol in your arms and started to feed him, Jungkook sat down next to you and picked up the some meat and put it on your bowl, he chew some of ... and glanced at you and found that you're not looking at him since he entered into the house.

What kind of temper she was having? wasn't she just fine yesterday?

After meal, Jungkook went to do some work at living room, you're sitting on the sofa in the living room playing with Seol "Can you make me cup of coffee later?"

You just nodded, arranging a toys for Seol.

Seeing your attitude, Jungkook frowned slightly, he felt a fire burning in his heart but he controlled it well, he turned his focus on his laptop and started to work, you looked at him out of the corner of your eyes, you breathed a sigh of relief.

After playing for awhile, Seol started to yawn and rub his eyes, you picked up your son and went to the bedroom, breastfeeding Seol and coaxed him to sleep before returning to the living room.

Packing toys and clean the living room then kitchen, looking at Jungkook helplessly, he was working... when he work on something, he was so focus and doesn't like being disturb, he will come to sleep very late.

You wanted to make a coffee like he asked but thinking that he was lacking a sleep and having a headache problem, sleep could help him to refresh, so you decided to give him hot milk instead of coffee.

Jungkook's attention was somewhere else, checking the following list of yours, stalking but when he heard a noises, he immediately change it to working emails and started to read, he saw a glass of milk at the corner of the side of coffee table.

His eyes meet your blank expression, his heart seemed to be on fire again, what he wanted was coffee but you brought a milk, are you going to do something against him?

You didn't understand what made him looked so pissed off, you glanced at the milk and knew what he was referring, so you raised your hands.

It will be hard for you to fall asleep If you drink coffee, lack of sleep will cause headache, so drink a milk tonight.

If he didn't sleep then he will not let you sleep peacefully.

After gesturing, you wanted to leave not to disturb his work however, you're pulled back with force .... making you fall down on him ..

You struggled to get up but your waist was held by him tightly, not letting you move, he pinched your chin and let you look at him, he narrowed his eyes slightly....

His jet black pupils were so deep that no one could see the bottom of them, there was an imposing manner that oppressed people "What kind of temper are you having now?"

He asked in his deep voice, in order to prevent you from breaking free, his fingers grabbed your chin very hard, you felt painful that eyebrows were wrinkled but you choose to looked away.

Didn't you know what you had done.?

You sniffed as the corner of your eyes became wet... the eyes fell on the glass of milk, infact ...you could make him a cup of coffee according to his request... as for his headache, it has nothing to do with you... anyway, it will not be you, who would be in pain.

You're going to kicked out of this family soon, the things upset you was... during period of times, your feelings seems to grow for him and wanted to take care of him like wife, it seemed that this idea was completely unnecessary now?