6. Trifling...?

You wake up hearing the sounds of water splashing from bathroom, you rubbed your eyes and sat up, after short time Jungkook walked out of the bathroom and saw you're already awake.

Five in the morning, he was preparing to go to work.

He casually threw a towel on the bed and demand "Come here and wipe my hair." you yawn and obediently went over to help him wipes his hair being very careful, he stood beside bed while you're kneeling on the top of bed, still he's touring over you, as long as he reached out, he could hold your slim waist and that was also what he did.

There was no reason for him to not feel romantic when his soft and sweet wife stand front, last night .... he couldn't make it, so he's not satisfied and pushed you on the bed.

"Eh!" subconsciously you yelped, Jungkook glanced on the bed, not to disturb his son's sleep, he asked his wife to wrapped legs around his torso and brought you to the guest room, his hands moving on your delicate skin, hot enough to set your senses on fire ...

After done with things, you wanted to go and have shower but his strong arms wrapped around your waist and hugged you.

You tapped his hand and asked him to let you go, you looked at his bottomless eyes and suddenly air seemed to be frozen, you touched his nerve? you lowered your head and wanted to pass him the message that you wanted to use the bathroom, Jungkook was silent for a while and then loosened his arms.

Each time, after having sex, you would rush to wash, to prevent from getting pregnant again if that possible "Y/n, do you think I don't know what you are afraid of?"

You slowed down your steps and turned back "Seol is growing, I know he's young but if we naturally have another child, Seol won't dislike his siblings."

You're stubborn and saw him losing his temper, Jungkook became furious and walked out of the guest room, well you went to wash yourself, you know that corruption was not something that could be done just by cleaning.

Women have 3 holes, peeing out of system won't wash out all the semen your husband spurted in you, they all function differently.

You have to go and have a check up, you had a high blood pressure and you're still taking meds, you had lose weights and your diet is healthy, you don't have to worry about physical activities as it helps also.

But of course, getting pregnant sooner was not in your plan, at least not right now.

In your mind, Jungkook's angry face had been hovering, making your morning bad, after done with breakfast you went to the hospital for an examination.

Your period was irregular, doctor suggest you to not take stress, as the young people nowadays are under a lot of pressure, take care of your diet as you're breastfeeding your son, if mother follow up the routine, child will receive good balance of protein.

Doctor prescribed you some medicine, doctor injected a Depo-provera, it helps to prevent you from getting pregnant, you hide the medicine under the pillow.

Seol was extra clingy today as he doesn't leave you, so you decided to take him to the NGO but Mrs Jeon give a visit... it was rare for her to come at the apartment to pick up her grandson, as she would always send someone to ask or inform Jungkook.

You greeted her and make some tea, it wasn't your working day but children's wanted to have mini food party, so you carried a bag ready to go but your son was unwilling to leave you and keep hugging your neck, Mrs Jeon frowned "Where are you going?"

You pursed your lips and about to take out your phone to write "Well, it's hard for you to talk." she waved interrupting "I'm taking Seol out, you can do your own work."