5. Occurrence..?

"Don't worry, he ate some snacks and might be not hungry right now."

You and Jungkook were stunned "Who gave him snacks before dinner?" Jungkook strictly deny to give his son snacks before meal, so he could eat healthy home food, you frowned as well.

Siah's face was not good and servant also glanced timidly at Siah, she didn't expect to see Jungkook being angry, so she admitted carefully "I see that Seol was hungry, so I gave him some."

Well, her work was only to teach Seol some accent, his diet's was all handling by you as a mother and Jungkook as a father.

She was just wanting to please the child more and perform more in front of the Jeon family, however she was feeling like a fool, no matter how knowledge and decent person was someone... they're not allowed to do as they please with someone else's child and when it comes to Seol ..

Jeon family will not endured such a behaviours, even though Mrs Jeon smiled to comfort and ease the situation "YooA, you don't have a child now, so you don't know how to take care of his diet, if you get in touch with him more in the future, you will understand, child's stomach can easily affected."

Mrs Jeon glanced at Jungkook "It was a small matter, why are you suddenly become so angry? She had a good intention."

You frowned, like if this kind of act was done by you, Mrs Jeon would not spare you and keep lecturing, Jungkook didn't say anything and started to eat, your lips curled up when you catch Mrs Jeon's meaning.

She was never tired of giving compliment "Jungkook, YooA had been great helped to you, you should treat her to dinner someday."

"Okay." he nodded, Mrs Jeon resume eating with satisfaction and looked at you from the corner of her eyes, you were eating silently, Mrs Jeon resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"Jungkook, why did you give her trouble to finished projects? When you can hire others for company's affair, Seol's age was to learn new things, she had to take out some time to spend with Seol."

"Well, she was looking for a job, it's better to work and exercise in the company's matter to get benefits, it's for her own good." as they started to talk, you slowly chew your food, their matters.... you really can't understand, this is the family dinner... why to bring company's affair to talk while eating?

Jeon family always do this, sending woman in front of your husband and your great husband was having good time, talking... while he refused to acknowledge your sign language.?

But that's it, you smiled bitterly in your heart, you should have been used to it and turned to blind eye to it but still.... you keep those little hope, you didn't ask for much but could they at least treat you as a human?

Ask for your like and dislike?

"Next month, you have to fly New York and YooA will go to handle this project, as she wanted to learn company's work, let her not suffer and go ease on her." Mr Jeon stated and wipe his mouth, he's still the CEO while Jungkook manage the company as a deputy director.

"Dad, I have arranged someone to take over the project, so Miss YooA could go and join with teammates, it would be conflicted and she have to take a leave from teaching Seol for sometimes."

"Then, what's the matter? wouldn't Seol's study would be delayed if she take a leave, she certainly wouldn't see him." Mrs Jeon was little not convinced.

Jungkook paused and looked at Siah "If Miss YooA wanted to join the company, I can arrange a position, I respect your decision, Seol is smart and I will help my son further."