7. Sublime..?

After that day, husband and wife completely stopped interacting but as a parents both acted normal Infront of Seol.

Jungkook is working overtime sometimes, he would play with his son whenever he gets times and eat the food made by his wife but both refused to communicate....

If possible, it seems that you didn't even wanted to looked at him, at least he didn't shamelessly came asking to be intimate with him.

Yoo Siah was particularly spending her time in company, learning things and about project with Jungkook as she was finalizing her idea, Jungkook decided to hand this project work to some of subordinates, his workers had been working and clients are all satisfied, Siah did a great job on it too.

But when he gave her two choice to choose, she choose to teach Seol, instead of going on her career, so it should be her final day as a project creature here.

Siah moved her chair closer to Jungkook's "Mr Jeon, could you please explain about this matter to me.?"

Jungkook frowned by her closeness, most of the time, she took a initiative to get close to him, he never thought that she has any intention after all, he's a married man and a father of a son, his wife never take the initiative to get close to him like ....

Siah's face was different than yours, she gets all shy while you looked mad as hell looking at him, you look like you're ready to kill him anytime soon.

"About this tourism place..." she pointed but saw Jungkook wasn't focusing, she tapped his shoulder and bring him back to his sense.

"Yes... It's all set, you can hand over the final draft."

Siah was intelligent and it's easier to explain it to her, as they're working, his secretary knocked the office door and brought a box.

"Mr Jeon, we received some of gifts from our client, as they're so satisfied with project." these are items "What's this?"

"Mr Jeon, would like to have a look?" secretary took out the things, it's the beauty products for woman and some of their new designing, accessories.

"Wow.." she explore the things.

Siah, looked at the things and she seemed to be quite satisfied, those things are definitely good for use.

"Okay, put it away." Jungkook stood up "Well, that's great plan, as project is getting a success, I will treat you to dinner, I don't know if you're free at evening?"

Siah's heart ecstasy and she nodded happily, her efforts are rewarded, she try to suppress the joy that was about to burst out "Well, I have nothing to do ... so yeah."

Of course, Jungkook had quarreled with his wife but that doesn't mean his wife would not wait for him for dinner but as his mother told him to treat Siah to dinner, so after short dinner with Siah, he drove towards home.

----

It was a little late when Jungkook arrived at home, you were sitting on the ground playing with Seol, at least if he had something to do outside like attending parties or dinner, he would texted you but since the two of you had a cold war, he didn't notify you.

Jungkook walked and change his slippers, he came with boxes and put things beside you, you're stunned and looked up at him.

"A gift from a customer, if it's suitable for you then you can have it, if not then throw away."

He loosened his tie looking tired, he sat down on the sofa, you picked up one of the box and looked at it, Seol is also interested and leaned on your legs stretching out his little arms to see what it was.... excited.