9. Agonize..?

Nowadays, in society from the youngest to eldest, almost everyone had a mobile phone in their hands and all kinds of app were widely used.

There's also app for deaf people, which could help them solve some daily social problems, it was a very good public relations project that Namjoon was going to work.

He was developing apps to help disabled person, such a as mute & deaf.

Speak4Me.

Text exchange into audio but the app system function wasn't that good, as some people are uneducated and can't read text, so they wants it to developed in both suitable sign language to audio to voice.

"I want this project to run in those direction that each people can understand." he looked at you, among the mute people... he knows you and you're really good at communicating, so he thought of getting any suggestions from you.

No one knew more about the pain of language than you did, so you immediately nodded and agreed to his proposal, he wants you to join in this project and help with your daily basic words that you do and use.

His intentions was for good and he talked about his plan and you drop your some idea, hoping to transformed voice that could represent different emotions according to the sounds you used, if it was just a flat tone then it would be no different from a hearing machine talking.

You don't want it to just sounds AI creature, there had to be an angry tone, a happy tone and a sad tone, it had to be like an ordinary person, with joy, anger, sorrow and excitement.

You also hoped that the common language in the program could be quickly taken out with a number key such as one, two and so on, that you could avoid the search one by one, that gonna take time.

What's more, the transformation time should be very fast, otherwise other people would not have the patience to wait.

Namjoon drove you to the NGO and you simply took him to the organization and introduced him to the master, he will understand better with real disabled people around him.

To gather thoughts.

NGO's people are also happy to know and they're fully ready to support, first of all Namjoon wanted you to cooperate with him to help with his work.

Thank you.

You bow smiling, to do public welfare was to have no remuneration, if there was problem to continue this project and benefits all then you're willing to put money in it, for the sake of children.

The parents adopted you was rich and they will never deny to help you out with such a good project, so you decided to visit them as it's been long time for you to go to your parents home.

It was such a dreamy, you can't hide your joy since it was possible for you to talk...

------

Since you returned from NGO, you have been busy typing something in the phone, Jungkook looked at you... who seemed to be in a good mood, often holding your phone.

He didn't know what you're doing and sometimes he saw you're smiling and nodding alone.

You would smile usually at other people and Seol but when you looked at him, you just glanced at him as if you didn't want to see him, this made him very angry.

What kind of attitude was that?

What made him angrier was that he didn't know what he had done to you, a few days ago, he was so unreasonable that he spell something he shouldn't, he remembered the time when you get angry with him for the first time.