2. Dampen..?

You followed the crowd out of the bus, the NGO you work was far away from the area you live, the street was not so developed, there are many old buildings, this area was a cheapest rented area, it was quiet and peaceful here, which could make you raised your head and make you an ordinary human.

This is .... your world, the people are all like you, either deaf or mute, some are blind, living like a family...

"Good morning, teacher." as you walked to the building, all started to greeted, some are gesturing with hands and some are talking, you smiled gently and did your hand sign to gesture them "Good morning Teacher."

Lee Eunsang.

One of the male teacher greeted you, he can't hear and you gesture him greeting, smiling gently "The children are practicing, let's go and see their rehearsal."

He smiles looking at you with softness in his eyes, he had a clear appearance and a bright temperament, most of the children like him and he's volunteering in this NGO, you nodded and followed him to the rehearsal room, the list of the programming for the government parties and business parties, for the performance, they picking a wonderful people.

And you guys are success to secure the seat, children are so excited to show their performance tonight, the NGO wanted people to hear them out and get attention to the deaf-mute person and understand them.

Their intentions was to show people that they're also the part of this society, why ordinary people treat them like Alien and ignore them?

Guess what? You guys had attended many program and many rich people's donated in this NGO, one of them was also Jungkook but he had never came to visit this area, he sent his Assistant over to watch, if children's are in need of something or not.

Watching their rehearsal, your eyes are full of gratification "They're giving their best, it's all your hardworking." Eunsang praised and you waved your hands smiling and gesture that..

It's the result of their hard work.

You didn't take credit.

You paid children's diet and emotions, some children's are nervous, you try to calm them down, encouraging them, when you communicate with children you're always soft and looked tender, smiling and your sign language are clear and good that many can understand, Eunsang's eyes are fixed on you and his eyes were full of tenderness.

All children and teachers are getting ready, it was late night show and you can't follow with the children, you gesture Eunsang your apology and tell him that something going on at home and you can't attend, Seol is still very young and needed you to accompany him.

There's festival coming and you're very likey to go back to the Jeon family and celebrate together, performance gonna be live broadcast and you promise to watch them on TV.

You have to rush back as Jungkook had already texted you informing that he would be late since he have to attend the party, so you and Seol should go to Jeon family's house for occasion.

Early, you went and get ready with your son, Jeon's driver came to picked up, Jeon family's people didn't regard you as their family member but since Seol is their gem and very young to separate from his mother, they often asked you to visit them.

Although you know about their behavior, you didn't want to make trouble for such a small thing, as soon as you arrived in Jeon family's house, Mrs Jeon was so eager to take her grandson.

"Oh my grandchild." Mrs Jeon shower Seol with kisses.

Seeing Seol's small body in your arms, she took him to the sofa and played "Ma..ma..ma." Seol blabbered, he's really talkative and his voice is crisp, he's carbon copy of Jeon Jungkook.