Chapter 6

SmackDown 5/12/23 Part 2

It Doesn't Have to Be This Way

After The Bloodline segment I basically only got a commercial break before they started showing the highlights from my match with Bianca and the aftermath. After that they showed me from RAW on Monday giving up the title and announcing The Wild One tournament to crown the new SmackDown Women's Champion. Once everyone was caught up, we went out to the ring and here comes Bianca doing her usual dance and hair whip. It must be nice to be able to do that when I'm sitting here with a busted-up leg. She grabs a mic and I roll my eyes, here we go.

"Last Saturday at Backlash things didn't go in my favor," she starts off saying.

"Really, you hear that Linda things didn't go in her favor," I seethed and I felt the anger inside, the one that brought the other side out. I try to ignore it and listen to what Bianca has to say. I mean I sort of knew what she was going to say because my video had to follow her statements but actually hearing them pushed a button, a button you don't want to push.

"I mean I won the match but no title, and to be honest if I was in Briar's shoes I may have done the same thing. When your desperate, you do what needs to be done, right but girl no. You could have just let me have that title and we could have moved on. Now there has to be a tournament for something that should be rightfully mine, please...,"

"Bianca, Bianca, Bianca," my voice said interrupting her and my video appeared on screen.

"Is this weird?" I asked Linda.

"A little," she said and we watched on, the crowd cheering for me which was a surprise.

"Like I said on Monday the SmackDown Women's Championship has to be earned not just handed to whoever's nearby. After what you did to me you should consider yourself lucky, I even let you be in this tournament. So now, do you want to stand there and whine about something or be about something?" I asked and she tossed the mic aside and got into fight mode. "That's what I thought now before your opponent comes out here let me tell you what the stipulation is. I've thought a lot about what the first match should be and since this is The Wild One tournament why not incorporate something that The Wild One loves.... tables," I said and the crowd blew up. "That's right Bianca your match starts right now and the only way to move on to the next round is to put your opponent through a table...have fun," I said and the video cut and Bianca wasn't thrilled which made me happy. She was even less thrilled when the person who came out was Shayna Baszler from RAW.

The match was very good for a first round, a lot of tables ended up coming out and Shayna really punished Bianca but, in the end, Bianca came out on top. Was I surprised, no, but I still wasn't happy about it.

There was a segment, another match then the show was ending on my second tournament match. I once again announced the stipulation of a No DQ match between Bayley and Ronda Rousey. This match could have easy been a PLE match, hell I was into it, but as predicated with the help of Damage Control Bayley won.

"The Wild One Tournament will continue next week and if those matches are anything like tonight, we are in for a hell of a ride, goodnight, everybody, we'll see you next week for more Friday Night SmackDown," Michael Cole said and the show went off the air.

"Sometimes I can't believe SmackDown is only two hours long, so many things happen in such a short amount of time," Linda said flipping the channel.

"That's why being off TV for so long isn't the best thing, by the time I get back nothing will be the same as when I left. Now I have to watch things change from here and so far, I'm not so sure I like it," I said pouting crossing my arms.