Chapter Seven : One Time Problem

The smell of cooked food wafted all over Yeonjun's kitchen. The smell alone was enough to make the teen gulp nervously, even as his stomach grumbled in hunger, his stomach having yet to recover from the night before. He could feel himself growing dizzy at just how much he missed the feeling of being full and full of love. It had been too long since a meal like this ever since his flight from Europe.

"Okay, done! Help me out in this, you two!" Yeonjun called at the other two males who's busy playing video games in his living room. Beomgyu was in the couch with Felix beside him, a big smile plastered on his face while the latter looked more bored than anything.

Felix turned off his screen, letting a small sigh escape him, "Oh well. It looks good. What're we gonna have for lunch?" he asked. Beomgyu shook his head, turning to Felix with a small pout on his face.

"Well, I've made my specialty. Pasta." Yeonjun announced proudly, pointing to where he placed the plates he just finished making. The two boys' eyes widened slightly upon seeing the plate, their jaws dropping a few inches.

Yeonjun chuckled when they both gave a low whistle at the sight, impressed by the simple dish by their friend made for them. Beomgyu stood up slowly, looking like he couldn't be any happier about the meal in front of him.

Felix stood up from the couch, throwing his game controller away as he headed straight to the dining table, with Beomgyu following behind him excitedly. Felix sat down first, followed by Beomgyu, and then Yeonjun as he placed the last plate in front of the pair.

Yeonjun smiled widely when he saw the awe written on his two friends faces; he wasn't lying when he said he learned everything that he knew before going back home.

"Eat up," he instructed, "And don't forget to chew every mouthful, okay?" Yeonjun said as the duo nodded in response. They began eating immediately. Felix had barely taken a bite out of the pasta in front of him when he let out an almost inhuman sounding moan, his jaw dropped in shock. Beomgyu laughed along with him.

"So good..." He moaned again, still chewing. Beomgyu was practically munching on his own meal. Yeonjun chuckled, shaking his head at his best friends enthusiasm. Beomgyu took another bite before continuing, but Felix still managed to swallow half of his food down. Yeonjun didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"So?" He asked after a while, watching as the two licked their lips clean. Both boys blinked slowly before grinning mischievously at one another.

Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows at the action. "What are you two plotting now?" He wondered, "And why does it look like you guys will end up getting into trouble later today?"

The duo laughed. Felix shrugged, "Nothing, it's really good! The food is good, you're a great cook!" Yeonjun felt the warmth in his chest grow, his heart swelling with happiness. After what he experienced earlier that evening, hearing Felix saying that he enjoyed his cooking was enough to put the blonde in high spirits. Felix glanced towards Beomgyu, the taller boy nodding his head, agreeing with Felix's words.

"Really!?"
"Of course, I already know you're good at it, hyung." Beomgyu said casually, earning himself a punch on his arm from Felix. "Ouch! Hey! Why did you hit me!?" He yelled indignantly. The shorter male smirked at the offended look on Beomgyu's face, the younger rolling his eyes and crossing his arms childishly.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop fighting in front of food." Yeonjun said quickly. Both his friends shut their mouths abruptly, glancing at each other before they broke into laughter.

Beomgyu leaned forward so far his nose was touching the table. Yeonjun groaned loudly before standing up, glaring at the two of them. "Seriously! Can you behave for once?"