Chapter Six : Drunk Ass

The night continues as the music blare all over the place. It's already 3am in the morning and Yeonjun is still enjoying the fun with his friends. He can only hope that one of them will get tired enough to go home. That would be so great, if they actually wanted to leave at this point.

If anyone tried to drag them out now, Yeonjun would probably just end up taking care of them until they got home. He is the one who supposed to be drunk tonight but he guessed the crown goes to Beomgyu because he was way too wasted already. The younger seem goofing around all around the center of the dance floor while the crowd were cheering on him for some reason or other. Yeonjun can't help but laugh along with them though he's pretty sure he'd be more annoyed about it if the music was not this loud. It's a bit distracting, if you ask him. Watching Beomgyu dancing his heart out while also being silly at the same time made Yeonjun think about how he would feel whenever someone tries to pull him in there. It's something he can never do, even though most people know that. His parents would kick him out immediately if he ever did anything like that. There are some things that are worth fighting against, apparently.

However his best friend was having an amazing time dancing and having a good time while drinking alcohol at that. He had gotten drunk off his ass before but this was his first time getting drunk after the party began.

"DJ!" Beomgyu suddenly shouts into the microphone. "Are you going to play another song or what? Don't play fool, dude! It's Yeonjun's party!! Come on!"

Everyone around them starts chanting and laughing. A few people start whistling too and Yeonjun finds himself joining them soon enough.

Beomgyu grins wide. He holds his beer cup high with both hands and cheers loudly towards the stage. Yeonjun thinks that maybe he is a little too enthusiastic with that, though. He has always been known for being loud but this seems like much more than usual. Even if he doesn't really understand why, he is glad that someone else gets this excited about it. At least, he knows that Beomgyu enjoys the party.

Meanwhile Felix showed up in one of the corner with a girl clinging from beside him. The girl looks like she just had sex, and that's saying a lot because Felix looks the same. The moment Yeonjun caught the sight of him, a smirk appeared on his face as he waved Felix's greeting, then looked back down to continue drinking.

An hour later, Yeonjun decided it was time to go. The lights were dimmed down to a reasonable level and everyone seemed ready to hit the hay.

He was feeling tired now as well, and although he usually isn't this drunk, he knows that it's not exactly normal for him to drink so much either. His body is definitely starting to protest at this point.

He takes another gulp from his beer bottle as he slowly walks through the sea of people who were now starting to leave. Most of them left earlier than him and are leaving now, so he began looking for his friends when someone bumped into his shoulder suddenly.

"Oh my, sorry!" Yeonjun turns around to see who bumped into him. The person is shorter than him, and dressed in a hoodie and jeans. She was wearing her hair in a bun which shows off how pretty she actually is. Her smile is soft and inviting as she bows politely to apologize."It's fine." Yeonjun says, "Just watch where your walking, please.""Thank you." The girl nods her head. "My bad."

Then she walks away, leaving Yeonjun standing there. It didn't take long for his eyes to fall upon another figure standing by the door. It was Beomgyu. He had been looking around for a while before his gaze fell to his right. Upon seeing Yeonjun approaching, a wide grin spread on his face as he approaches the taller boy, making grabby hands at him in hopes to be taken to the washroom. "Hyung~ Where have you been!? Are we done?"
Yeonjun snorts at him. "What's wrong with you tonight? You look like shit."
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."