#50

The Next Day

'I'm never drinking with Tsunade & Jiraiya again but it was fun listening to their childhood stories

'I'm never drinking with Tsunade & Jiraiya again but it was fun listening to their childhood stories.'
I was making some green tea for Naruto, Shizune & I but Jiraiya appeared by the window.
"Someone get Jiraiya before his ass falls out the window."
"Good Morning to you, Lily." Jiraiya said.
'Tsunade must be sleeping.'
20 minutes later
Jiraiya was drugged by Tsunade after I left them at the bar and Shizune explained the deal that Orochimaru made with Tsunade if she were to heal his arms.
"What?!" Naruto yelled.
"We need to stop her from healing that son of a bitch right now!"
"Wait, you need to understand why Tsunade-San wants to do this." Shizune said.
"Not now! Tonton, start tracking Tsunade!"
"oink?" Tonton asked.
"Don't argue with me pig or I'll turn you into pork belly ramen!"

"Oink!" Tonton yelled.
"Lily!" Shizune yelled.
"Shut The F*** and carry Jiraiya! Naruto follow me!"
'I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!'
10 minutes later
'Okay, we just have to follow the destruction and we'll find her.'
"I guess she didn't take the deal?" Naruto asked.
"Naruto, the woman destroyed stone with her own fists. I'm hoping that she broke his face."
"You really hate Orochimaru. Why?" Jiraiya asked.
"#1; He decided to give one of my comrades a curse mark. #2; Interfered with the Chunin Exams. #3; His actions caused both the leaf & sand ninjas to fight each other to the death! #4; He killed Hiruzen and the Fourth Kazekage before trying to destroy our home! And #5; I f****** hate snakes!"
'Okay, I got out of my system. Wait a minute? Is that Kabuto? Oh, I will chop his f****** head in two! Kubikiribōchō.'
​​​​​​​I threw Kubikiribōchō at Kabuto before he could attack Tsunade.
"Lily?" Tsunade asked.
"I don't want to hear your excuses."
Naruto, Shizune, Tonton & Jiraiya appeared behind Tsunade.
"Tsunade, heal Jiraiya so we can defeat Orochimaru & his sidekick."
"Hey, I'm not a sidekick." Kabuto said.
I threw one of my kunais at him and it got him in the shoulder.
"Who told you to talk back?!"
"Kabuto?" Naruto asked.
"Naru, you know this bastard?"
"Yeah, he helped my team with the second part of the Chunin Exams." Naruto replied.
"So he spied on you guys for information. I'm gonna chop his head in two."
"Oink." Tonton said.
"Don't try to stop me, Tonton. Look after Tsunade. Shizune, you're with me."
5 minutes later
Kabuto & Orochimaru summoned two large snakes, Naruto & Jiraiya tried to summon Chief Toad but it didn't work.
"Hi Lily." Gamatatsu said.
"Tatsu, why are you here?" Gamakichi asked.
"Jiraiya & Naruto tried to summon your father but you two appeared."
"Crap." Naruto said.
"Whatever, Naruto help Jiraiya. Yellow & Orange, on my shoulders now."
'Now I'm ready.'