#48

The Next Day'One more day to complete Rasengan

The Next Day
'One more day to complete Rasengan.'
"Naruto, Jiraiya. I made breakfast and pack lunches." Lily said.

"Where are you going?" Jiraiya-Sensei asked

"I'm going to talk to Tsunade." Lily replied.
"About what?"
"Why the leaf village needs her and that we need her to heal our comrades." Lily replied.
"Think she'll listen?"
"She has too because I'm not leaving her alone until she talks." Lily replied.
"Where's Gamatatsu?" Jiraiya-Sensei asked.
"I sent him back home with his clothes & food so he can spend time with his family until I summon him for help." Lily replied.
30 minutes later
Lily was washing the dishes while Jiraiya-Sensei & I were getting ready to leave.
'She can summon bunnies & toads. Use earth and water ninjutsu, working on medical ninjutsu but I haven't seen her use genjutsu.'
"Lily?"
"Yes Naruto?" Lily asked.
"I've seen you use ninjutsu and taijutsu but can you use genjutsu?"
"Actually, I can't use genjutsu but I have a bunny who can use genjutsu. It's too much work not to mention Neji would see right it with his eyes." Lily replied.
"Oh. How is Neji?"
"He's different than before." Lily replied.
"What do you mean?"
"Well before he would say that Lee can't succeed as a ninja with taijutsu and I would beat his perfect face in the ground." Lily replied.
"Did you just say that Neji has a perfect face?"
"Yes, she did." Jiraiya-Sensei said.
"Anyway, since you beat his ass in the finals and he found out the truth behind his father's death. He's been helping Lee and is more nicer to us so I can't find any reason to punch him or kick him in the face unless we're sparring." Lily said.
'I thought Lily liked Lee since she went crazy on Gaara's team but she likes Neji? How does that work?'
"Wait a minute, you like two guys?" Jiraiya-Sensei asked.
"No!" Lily yelled.
Jiraiya-Sensei & Lily went into the town to find Tsunade and I walked back to the field.
'Just concentrate and I'll complete this jutsu.'
Lily's POV
A couple of hours later
We were waiting for Tsunade to show up to the bar.
​​​​​​​'How in the hell is this man a Sage? Where in the hell are my cigarettes?'
"Jiraiya, stop asking questions about my love life!"
"I'm just curious. Hey, you can't smoke." Jiraiya said.
"No, you're a writer looking for new material for your gross novel and I can smoke."
"It's not gross and you're only 12. So you shouldn't be smoking cigarettes." Jiraiya said.
"I've seen Kakashi giggle like a freakin school girl while reading your gross novel and these cigarettes are keeping me from punching you."
"What did I do?" Jiraiya asked.
"Let's see you dragged me to this bar again to wait for Tsunade but you just want to flirt with women who are in their mid twenties! Not to mention, your questions are annoying me so much."
"Excuse me, you can't smoke here." Waitress Seiko said.

" Waitress Seiko said

"I can and I will. Don't test me."
"Sir please tell your daughter that she shouldn't smoke." Waitress Seiko said.
'Say what?! I almost choked on my smoke.'
​​​​​​​"She's not my daughter. I'm her teacher and she's a ninja." Jiraiya said.
"A ninja but she's a kid." Waitress Seiko said.
"Yes I'm a kid but I know how to kill a man, so just bring us some sake & food because we're waiting for someone."
"Okay but don't drink it and I'll bring you an ashtray." Waitress Seiko said.
"I'll have some tea and I have my own ashtray."

"Okay I'll be back with your order

"Okay I'll be back with your order." Waitress Seiko said.
An hour later
​​​​​​​'Finally, she's here. Guess the other woman & pig are watching over Naruto.'
"Hey Tsunade!" Jiraiya yelled.
"Did you have to yell in my freakin ear?"
'This is gonna be a long discussion.'