#15

Naruto's POV
Sasuke & I have been trying to break these mirrors but it's impossible. This guy is too strong & fast. Every-time we attack him, he'll go back into the mirrors and throw more needles at us.
'Damn It, I should've listened to Lily. Used to much chakra again and these needles hurt like hell!'
"Ahh!" Sakura screamed.
"What The F*** did you just call them?! Mr. Bunny make sure Kakashi is already, BB help me take down this son of a bitch!" Lily shouted.
"Sakura & Lily? They need help."
"Naruto, don't pass out." Sasuke said.
"Yeah,I know."
'Ah crap, I can't move and I'm tired.'
​​​​​​​Sasuke's POV
'Damn, Naruto's unconscious. How are we suppose to get out of here? Why is that mirror breaking?'
"What are you doing?" Haku asked.
"What the f*** does it look like?! I'm breaking your f****** mirrors in order to get my f****** teammates out!" Lily yelled.
"Lily?"
Lily broke the mirror and I could see that her fists were covered in chakra but it was red.
"Sasuke, grab Naruto and run now!" Lily yelled.
'Don't have to tell me twice.'
10 minutes later
​​​​​​​Lily was able to get us out but now Haku is attacking her.
"Sasuke, start removing those needles out of you & Naruto!" Lily yelled.
'Lily, when did you get strong?'
​​​​​​​"Sasuke, how did we get out?" Naruto asked.
"Lily."
We both watched as Lily punched Haku in the face which broke his mask.
"What The Hell?" Lily asked.
"What's wrong?"
"The dude looks feminine." Lily replied.
"What?" Naruto asked.
"He looks like a girl and I guess Lily has a problem with that."
"Oh Shut The F*** Up Sasuke, I heard that!" Lily yelled.
'I still remember our first sparring match.'
​​​​​​​5 years ago
Iruka-Sensei is having the class spar each other this week to see if we need help with combat training. So far the guys are doing better than the girls.
​​​​​​​'How am I suppose to get stronger to kill Itachi when I have to spar with Naruto again?'
​​​​​​​"Naruto & Kiba, you two will fight each other." Iruka-Sensei said.
"Who's gonna spar with Sasuke?" Shikamaru asked.
​​​​​​​'If Naruto is fighting Kiba then who am I fighting?'
"Lily Haruno, can you step forward?" Iruka-Sensei asked.

​​​​​​​'If Naruto is fighting Kiba then who am I fighting?'"Lily Haruno, can you step forward?" Iruka-Sensei asked

"Yes." Lily replied.
"Today, you & Sasuke will be sparring." Iruka-Sensei said.
​​​​​​​'What?! I have to fight a girl?'
​​​​​​​"What?!" Choji yelled.
"Is that even fair?" Sakura asked.
"Out of all of the girls in this class, Hinata & Lily have won their sparring matches but Hinata is sick today. So Lily will spar with Sasuke." Iruka-Sensei replied.
"Sakura, can you hold ms.bunny?" Lily asked.
"Sensei, I don't want to fight bunny girl."
Everyone was shocked that I called Lily 'Bunny Girl' because she hates that nickname so much.
'This won't end well.'
20 minutes later
Lily tackled me on the ground and started punching me in the face. Iruka-Sensei tried to get her off of me but she kicked him in the face and he came back with a bandage on his nose.
​​​​​​​'My face hurts and I think I taste blood.'
​​​​​​​"Pfft...Sasuke's getting his butt kicked." Naruto said.
​​​​​​​"Don't you ever call me Bunny Girl!" Lily yelled.
"Lily stop! You won!" Iruka-Sensei yelled.
"Fine." Lily said.
She walked away from me but another girl tried to stop her and Lily punched her in the face.
"Don't ever f****** touch me!" Lily shouted.
​​​​​​​'What did she just say?'
​​​​​​​"Lily, you need to calm down and where did you learn that curse?" Iruka-Sensei asked.
"I will not calm down because these girls are picking on my sister. No one taught me to curse, I just say one whenever I'm very angry." Lily replied.
​​​​​​​'Learned that Lily is different than Sakura and her punches hurt so much.'