#19

Lee's POV
'Gai-Sensei told us that Lily should be back soon. I miss her.'
"Do you think Lily will tell us about the mission?" Tenten asked.
"I hope so."
"It's been very quiet without her." Neji said.
"Neji, don't make Lily mad."
"Can't you just admit that you miss her?" Tenten asked.
"No, I will not." Neji replied.
'He did miss her.'

A week ago'Hey guys, this mission is more complicated than I thought

A week ago
'Hey guys, this mission is more complicated than I thought. First, the client lied to us about who's really after him so now I had to face mist ninjas and a rogue swordsman 'Zabuza'. Second, I'm doing a A-Rank mission with Kakashi & my sister's team. This sucks so much and my back itches but I can't scratch it because I have stitches & Kakashi has to rest while his team trains by climbing a tree with their chakra. Finally, I'm out of cigarettes! Also, I'm pissed off. - Sincerely Lily Haruno.
P.S. Maito, don't overwork everyone. Tenten, learn some first aid. Neji, don't be a jackass.'
"Gai-Sensei, will Lily be okay?"
"She'll be okay. Lily has her sister & Kakashi to look after her." Gai-Sensei replied.
"Neji, you've been quiet lately." Tenten said.
"I have nothing to say about Lily. She's capable of handling crazy situations." Neji said.
"You're not worried at all?"
"No. Are you?" Neji asked.
​​​​​​"Yes, she had to fight mist ninjas and has stitches now!"
"Lee, calm down. Lily will be okay." Gai-Sensei said.
Ms.Bunny came back with more letters addressed to each of us and they're all from Lily.
'I'll read Lily's letter tonight.'
Later that night

'Hey Lee, I know that you're worried about me but I'm fine

'Hey Lee, I know that you're worried about me but I'm fine. My back is healed but I have a scar now. So far, nothing else has happened. Except I had to beat up a man for trying to rob my sister & I and almost hit a kid that grabbed my skirt but they were asking for food so I gave them my extra lunch. Naruto & Sasuke are still annoying the hell out of me but they need to get better at tree climbing. This will be the last time that I volunteer to go on a mission with Kakashi. Anyway, Goodnight or morning and see you when I get back from this crazy mission. - Sincerely Lily Haruno.
P.S. I know that you're hiding something from me. So tell me what it is when I get back.'
Present
​​​​​​​'How did she figured out that I was hiding a secret?'
​​​​​​​"Tenten, Neji did either of you tell Lily my secret?"
"No, we didn't tell her about your training with Gai-Sensei." Tenten replied.
"How did she found out?"
"Remember Lily uses her chakra to sense our emotions. Maybe, she was able to sense that you were hiding a secret from her." Neji replied.
'Should I tell her my secret?'​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​G​​​​​​ai-Sensei came back with our mission of the day but he brought Lily.
"Maito, I said that I would meet you all tomorrow morning." Lily said.
"The Hokage said that you could do missions with us." Gai-Sensei said.
"Maito, I wanted to relax in the hot springs but now I have to walk dogs with you guys." Lily said.
"You can do that after we're done." Tenten said.
"Whatever, I'll meet you at the shelter." Lily said.
1 hour later
​​​​​​​"I'm walking the big one." Lily said.

"Are you sure?""Yes Lee, now give me the damn leash

"Are you sure?"
"Yes Lee, now give me the damn leash." Lily replied.
'I'll tell her the secret later.'