#6

(Lily is annoyed right now)
Tenten's POV
Lunch Time (11:30am)
Neji & Lee are sparring but Lee was losing and Neji was insulting him. Lily took Gai-sensei's nunchucks and threaten to whack Neji upside his head if he didn't stop insulting Lee. Gai-sensei tried to get his nunchucks back but she kicked him in the stomach for grabbing her waist and she fell back on the ground.
"Maito, what did I say about grabbing me?!" Lily yelled.
"Never do it or else you kick me. You're starting to become more aggressive." Gai-sensei replied.
​​​'Neji, Gai-sensei and sometimes Lee can drive Lily crazy. Maybe I should get her away from them for a bit.'
"Gai-sensei, maybe we should have a separate lunch break."
"That's a great idea. I'll take the boys while you & Lily spend some time together." Gai-sensei said.
"But we always eat together." Lee said.
"Lily & Tenten are the only two girls on the team." Neji said.
'Neji.'
"What do you mean?" Lily asked.
"That you two want to have space from us." Neji replied.
"What?" Lee asked.
"Listen, Lily has been aggressive and I think it's because you guys are constantly making her so angry."
"When did we do that?" Gai-sensei asked.
"1. Neji is always being a f****** jerk, He insults Lee for only using Taijutsu and his attitude is worst! 2. Lee, ignore Neji and stop trying to beat him because it will never happen. 3. Maito, your training routine makes me lose the feeling in my f****** legs and arms!" Lily shouted.
'I better get her out of here.'
I grabbed Lily, we walk to a sushi bar, ordered some food and tea. We decided to sit at a table by the window.
"I need help Tenten." Lily said.
"You're perfectly fine Lily. You're just going through changes in your life."
"Will I be like this every month?" Lily asked.
"No, you just need to find a way to calm down."
"I try to stay calm but it seems like everything now just makes me even more angry." Lily said.
'Maybe every month, we could get away from our teammates and eat here.'
"Lily, how about we come here every month and just relax?"
"I think that's a great idea. Lee, Maito and Neji are too much." Lily said.
One month later
"Where The Hell Is Maito?!" Lily yelled.
'Gai-sensei, you're late again. You made a promise to Lily that you would teach her about nunchucks.'
"Calm down Lily, Gai-sensei is just challenging Kakashi." Lee said.
"Neji can you locate Gai-sensei?"
"Yes but we should just wait." Neji replied.
"No! I'm finding that flamboyant bastard and bringing his ass down here!" Lily yelled.
'Lily really hates waiting for Gai-sensei.'
"Lily, don't call Gai-sensei a bastard." Lee said.
"Oh Stop defending him, Lee! Now let's go find the bastard so I can learn how to beat someone with nunchucks and heal their wounds." Lily said.
Lee wanted to stay and wait but Lily grabbed him.
'How is she doing that?'

"Okay I'll go." Lee said.
Lee's POV
30 minutes later
"Lily, can you put me down?"
"Are you gonna help me find Maito?" Lily asked.
"Yes."
"Nevermind, I found him and Kakashi. They are doing handstands on a tree branch." Lily said.
"I want to try."
"No, you can't use chakra. Maito is using chakra to balance on the tree branch." Lily said.
"I can still climb the tree with my hands."
Lily closed her eyes and I started to climb the tree.
'This is harder than I thought it would be.'
Lily open her eyes, walked to the tree and started to walk on it.
'Lily can do anything.'
"Maito! Kakashi!" Lily yelled.
"What?" Kakashi asked.
"Lily?" Gai-sensei asked.
"You morons are late again." Lily said.
"Lily, don't be rude."
"Lee, I love you but stop defending Maito whenever someone saids something that you think is offensive to him." Lily said.
'Lily loves me?! Oh no my hands are sweaty.'
I fell from the tree and it hurt.
"Oww."
"Lee, are you okay?" Gai-sensei asked.
"I think he broke his arm." Kakashi said.
Lily kicked Gai-sensei & Kakashi out of the tree and jumped from the tree branch.
"Better call bunny; summoning jutsu." Lily said.
'That's not ms.bunny.'