Chapter Ten : The Sigil Triangle

HARPER HOME

The next day, in Jonny's sunny bedroom, I'm laying in his bed, underneath the fluffy plaid bedcover.

So, I'm just laying here, underneath the fluffy plaid bedcover. A shirtless tattooed Jonny wearing knee-length pajamas, slowly walks inside.

"You're still laying there?" Jonny asked me.

"Just for a little bit." I told him. "Aren't you supposed to be at work at the auto-shop?"

"At 9:00, I do." Jonny replied.

I gently sits up straight and gently gets up from bed and slowly walks up to him.

"And I have to go." I said to him, gently wraps my arms around his neck.

"I have a few minutes before I go to work at the auto-shop." Jonny said, gently wraps his arms around my waist.

Jonny and I shares a kiss. He gently lifts me up his arms and slowly walks over to his bed and gently lays me down on it. He and I exchange small smiles at each other as we embrace in a passionate kiss.

And as we passionately kissy make-out with each other, Jonny and I gently exchange playful chuckles with each other as we both roll each other on the bed.

*~*~*

- Third POV -

Mrs. Harper slowly walks up the stairs upon hearing some muffled electropop instrumental music from Jonny's door.

"Jonny?" Mr. Harper said to her son, standing in the middle of the hallway.

Suddenly, a creaking sound of a mattress causes Mrs. Harper to walk away.

*~*~*

Back in Jonny's sunny bedroom, he and I are facing each other. He and I are both shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs and my undies. The fluffy plaid bedcover covering the lower half of his body and my torso and lower half of my body.

"I can't believe we just did that." I said to Jonny with a small smile.

"Yeah, I know. Me neither." Jonny said with a small smile. "We're young adults, we can spend some lonesome time together sometimes."

"Yeah, we can." I said to him.

"Have you ever pondered about us moving in together?" Jonny asked.

"Not really." I told him. "I mean, it's sweet of you to suggest that. But where would we move into? Your house or mine?"

"I was thinking about an apartment." Jonny suggested. "You know, the apartment building. The Rosebud."

"Yeah, I know of it." I said to him. "I didn't know you were thinking about moving in together."

"I was just pondering about it." Jonny said to me.

Jonny and I exchange small smiles at each other. My phone buzzes on the nightstand. I gently sits up straight with the bedcover still covering my torso and lower half of my body.