Chapter Five : In Deep Waters

꧁꙳꧂

SPECIAL AGENT OPS FIELD OFFICE

The next day, Christine Avery and I had put together some information on Gabe Asher on the investigation board.

Violet (VO) So far, what we already know about Gabe Asher is that he is the son of Cody Asher and has dark warlock magical powers, which makes Gabe wicked evil

Violet (VO) So far, what we already know about Gabe Asher is that he is the son of Cody Asher and has dark warlock magical powers, which makes Gabe wicked evil. My boyfriend, Jonny Harper, was his first target. Nextly, Leo Reynolds, Jen's husband and Cassidy's father. Then, me, and then, lastly, Jeana Jenson, Cherry's grandmother, who was strangled to death by Gabe himself as an astral projection, but Jeana was later, resurrected by Christine Avery's good wizard powers. There has to be a way to defeat Gabe Asher. Somehow.

*~*~*
*~*~*

So, right now, Christine Avery and I are sitting atop of the round table, looking at the investigation board with Gabe Asher with some information on him.

"With this information that we have gathered on Gabe, we have nothing to go on." I said.

"The only thing that we do have on him is that his father, Cody Asher, and he's expecting us to come to him, asking about his son." Christine Avery said.

"So, what do we do?" I asked.

"I don't know." Christine said. Her phone buzzes in her pants and she takes out her phone and looks at it. "I gotta go, I have a breakfast date."

I small smile at her. "Aww. You have a breakfast date. Who is he?"

Christine chuckled softly to herself. "He's Tucker. He's a librarian at the local library here in Arrington."

"Double aww." I said to Christine Avery with a small smile, which makes her chuckles again. "Well, I'm happy for you, you deserve happiness in your life."

"Thanks, V. I appreciate it." Christine Avery said and slowly walks away. "I'll see you later."

"Okay, love you." I said to her.

"Love you too, Sweetums." Christine said, walking up the stairs and walks away.

I look at the investigation board with Gabe Asher and the information about him. I gently leaps off the round table and slowly walks up to the investigation board.

I look at it, longingly, trying to figure it out. But to no avail. So, I walk away.

*~*~*
*~*~*

JEN'S DINER

Later that day, I'm sitting in a booth table with a plate of pancakes and orange juice.

My phone buzzes on the table. I pick up my phone and looks at it.

Mayor Amanda Tanner

I answer my phone. "Hi, Mayor Amanda. Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine." Mayor Amanda told me on the phone. "I need you to see you. Can you come by my house whenever you can?"