Chapter Nine : A Solution For Defeat

Later that same evening at the HARPER HOME . . .

In Jonny's dimmed lit bedroom with his nightstand lamplight on, a shirtless Jonny with his tattoos, wearing a pair of blue knee-length plaid pants, is laying on his bed, gently laying on his stomach.

"Violet?" Jonny said.

"Are you sure about this, J?" I asked from his halfway closed bathroom.

[ Song: Whethan & Dua Lipa (clean) - High ]

I gently opens the bathroom door, wearing a lingerie top along with my purple wig and lavender lace undies.

"Are you really sure about this?" I asked him.

Jonny small smiles at me. "Yeah, I'm sure, V." And he gently sits up straight.

I slowly walks up to him and he gently wraps his arms around my waist. "What made you come up with this?"

"I don't know, maybe, the fact, that we're both young adults and I love you very much." Jonny said, looking up at me with a small smile.

"Fine then, J. Harp." I said. "Do you want me to take off my purple wig?"

"Not really no, but if you want to." Jonny replied.

Jonny and I exchange playful chuckles with each other.

"What the hell?" Jonny said.

Jonny and I exchange playful chuckles with each other as I gently lays him down on his bed and I gently straddles him.

I gently pulls off my purple wig, revealing my dark brown hair and gently tosses my wig in Jonny's armchair.

I gently leans down on Jonny, gently cups his face with my hands and kisses him. He gently reverses our positions, so, now, I'm gently laying on his bed.

Jonny and I kisses each other as we passionately make out.

[Song ends]

- Third POV -

Mrs. Harper slowly walks up the stairs and into the hallway with her laundry basket of clothes. She then, hears some electro-pop instrumental music softly blares from Jonny's room door.

Mrs. Harper just slowly walks away, gently walks down the stairs.

*~*~*

The next morning, Jonny and I, both shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs and my lavender lace undies, are asleep, facing each other.

The fluffy plaid bedcover is covering his lower half of his body and my torso and lower half of my body.

I stir awake and looks at Jonny. I gently runs my fingers in his dark brown shaggy hair as I gently hum softly a melody.

Jonny stirs awake and looks at me. I stop humming softly and gently pulls my fingers away from his hair.

"Hi." I greeted him with a small smile.