Chapter Six : Nothing's Ever Normal

- Third POV / TANNER HOUSE -

The next day, a masked Scary Bunny maniac henchmen lays on the carpet floor, knocked out unconscious.

Mayor Amanda is talking to Sheriff Dave Williams as Jessy keeps an eye on the Scary Bunny henchmen as she gently fiddles with the wrought iron poker in her hands.

Flashback

Last night, after the Scary Bunny maniac henchmen had broken inside the Tanner House with a hammer with the intention of doing some damage, Mayor Amanda Tanner whacks the Scary Bunny henchmen's legs with her wrought iron poker, causing the Scary Bunny to fall to his knees and Jessy hits the Scary Bunny to the head, knocking the henchmen out unconscious onto the carpet floor.

- Reality -

Mayor Amanda and Sheriff Dave Williams are talking about the Scary Bunny henchmen.

"The Scary Bunny henchmen just showed up at my house with a hammer." Mayor Amanda told Sheriff Dave Williams, worriedly. "What am I gonna do?"

"I'll handle the Scary Bunny henchmen and take him into custody at the department station and keep him there." Sheriff Dave Williams told Mayor Amanda Tanner. "What you can do, Amanda, is just calm yourself down, okay?"

"Yeah, okay." Mayor Amanda replied. "Thank you, Dave."

"You're welcome." Sheriff Dave said, and slowly walks away.

Deputy Meredith escorts the Scary Bunny henchmen into the backseat of her Dad's police car.

Violet (VO) Nothing's not normal in the small town of Arrington. Whether it's good or wicked, nothing will be normal.

*~*~*
*~*~*

FLEURY MONNE SPEAKEASY

Later that day, I'm sitting at the bar counter with a bottle of hard cider, taking sips of it.

"Hi, Violet." Aaron greeted me as he slowly walks up next to me at the bar counter.

"Hey, Aary." I greeted him back with a small smile. "How've you been?"

"Pretty good." replied Aaron. "I assume that you heard about the Scary Bunny henchmen break-in at Mayor Amanda's house last night."

"Yeah, I did. It was a group chat from Jessy." I told him. "How are you and Ava? You two are still strong?"

"Yeah, we are." Aaron replied. "We moved in together at an apartment a long while ago."

"That's so sweet." I said with a small smile. "You and Ava are ship-game."

"Yeah. We were too at one point." Aaron said, referring to our former relationship back in high school.

"Yeah, we were." I said to him. "But I'm very happy that you and Ava found each other and are happy."