Chapter-23

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈..
_________________________________________

A cheerful morning and a cheerful smile was on Anchal's face.

Why. Why. Why!?!?!

Of course because she talked to the one whom she was willing to, with her heart.

"𝐊𝐲𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢....𝐝𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐤𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐠 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨". Anchal was in the kitchen and Aditya asked while entering there.

"𝐀𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐨 𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐚....𝐦𝐚𝐢 𝐩𝐞𝐡𝐥𝐞 𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮". Anchal replied smilingly while Aditya came to her.

Aditya dramatically said 'oo' and a sudden thing made his whole expression changed.

He was looking behind Anchal with his eyes widened, almost with a shock face.

Anchal noticed his expression and asked him. "𝐊𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐚....𝐤𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐞".

Aditya looked at her with a snap of time. "𝐍𝐚𝐢 𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢...𝐤-𝐤𝐨𝐢 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢".  But it was too late.

Anchal looked behind her and frowned upon not finding anyone there.

"𝐊𝐨𝐢 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢..". She said turning towards Aditya.

"𝐇-𝐡𝐚𝐚...𝐦𝐚𝐢 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐡𝐢 𝐤𝐞𝐡 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚....𝐤𝐨𝐢 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢". He replied laughing nervously. Anchal looked at him for a second.

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐢....𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐚𝐚𝐩". She said going out while he followed her.
.
Everyone was present for breakfast, low chatting voice was making the environment nice.

Anchal served the breakfast to everyone and at last she took seated beside Paarika.

Everyone was having their meal but a thing caught Anchal's attention and made her curious to know more.

She noticed Aditya whispering something to Samarth and after listening to him Samarth was passing him a creepy smile.

But the thing that made her curious was they were passing smiles by seeing her and when she looked up they would move their gaze.

"𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐨 𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐡 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐚.....𝐢'𝐦 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞". Paarika said excitedly.

"𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢". Aditya said in a low voice which was not heard by anyone but Anchal sensed that he said something.
.
After having breakfast, Anchal was on her way to her room.

All her way she was just talking to herself about Aditya's behaviour.

She reached near the door and opened it. The room was dark. She went inside slowly, observing the surrounding.

She took a step closer and the next moment, door get closed behind her making her horrified.

She urged to find her phone but the moment was already too much for her to even move. She was already scared as hell.