Chapter-13

"Hasrat hai ke unko kareeb se dekhein,
Kareeb ho to aankhein uthayi nahi jaati."
_________________________________________

Everyone was sitting in the living room having their morning tea while Anchal was serving them one by one.

Anchal gave the cup of tea to everyone and at last she offered her husband.

"𝐍𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝". He said coldly without looking at her. Focusing on his iPad screen.

Anchal looked at him for a second and after ignoring him she made him hold the cup. He looked at her annoyingly.

She took her cup too and went to sit beside Paarika.

"𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞 𝐣𝐨 𝐤𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐮𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐡𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐨 𝐤𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚...𝐥𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐚𝐛 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐢...𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨......𝐤𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐣 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞". Amit said taking sips from his tea.

"𝐉𝐞𝐞...𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐠𝐚...𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐝". Anchal replied politely.

Everyone was chit-chating but suddenly Vaibhav got up from there and came outside as he got a call to attend. This got attention of Aditya.

"𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢...𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞....𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐝𝐰𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐞". Aditya said to Anchal, laying his back on the sofa. She looked at him and took the last sip of her tea. 'tabhi kuch zayada he kadwe hai'. She mumbled rolling her eyes.

"𝐀𝐩𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚..?". Aditya asked to his confusion. "𝐇𝐚𝐚...𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐢". Anchal said and stood from there to go. "𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐨 𝐣𝐚𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐦 𝐤𝐨 𝐕𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐯 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐠𝐚". Amit said in between and she nodded in reply.
.
"𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞!!...𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲". Anchal sighed while preparing a coffee for her husband.

"𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞..𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞..". She asked still focusing on the coffee.

"𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐚 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝". The worker replied politely.

"𝐎𝐡𝐡". She continued her work. 'bade ajeeb insaan hai..'.

She was busy in making coffee. Vaibhav was done with his call so he was also coming back. On his way, he noticed Anchal in the kitchen. He made his steps forward to the kitchen. The worker noticed him and got signalled from Vaibhav to leave from there so he left.

Anchal was done with it. She held the cup and turned back to go but he was already standing behind her.

She looked at him for seconds "𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞". He took the cup and after giving him the cup she passed him from there but he grabbed her arm and pulled her back to face him.

She shockingly looked at him. He was staring deep into her eyes with his cold glance but her glances was confused. The eye contact session ended when-

"𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐦..". Samarth from behind cleared his throat and was looking here and there.