Chapter-2

♡....𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑜 𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑏ℎ𝑖 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑛....♡
______________________________________

_

Today was the day which she waited eagerly.......𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔. She knows, she have to do the things which she didn't want to. Lazily she woke up nd get defeated by her thoughts she went to take bath.

𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑦𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑘𝑜𝑛 𝑛𝑎𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑔𝑎...ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ

Doing all her morning chores she finally drove off to the airport. Reaching there, she waited for her flight's announcement. Once she got informed, her flight finally took off to the India.

.

𝐻𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑒...𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝑝𝑎ℎ𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑔𝑎𝑦𝑒...𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦..👀

The first ever thing she did was to touch the ground and kissed it, as showing gratitude to her mother land. After that, getting out from the airport, she informed her parents that she is 𝐹𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 finally in India.

No one came from her home to pick her up as she herself refused.

Anchal was already late to meet her friends. Even she was confused what to do nd how to do. After discovering so much, she finally reached at the cafè her friends informed to come at.

She entered in the cafè nd her steps haulted when she saw her friends after so many years 2 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑏𝑎𝑠..she went near them slowly. She was so mesmerized. A tear escaped from her left eye. "𝐑𝐨𝐨 𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢...𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐢 𝐤𝐢 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐢 𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢...𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐮 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢...𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢." Her friend Ajay comforted her while side hugging. Jessica joined them too. She kissed Anchal's whole face. They missed her alot.

Getting consoled by her friends Anchal asked "𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐮 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢!?". And that was the time without getting any reply from them, all the lights of cafè faded away.

All silence. Anchal didn't spoke anything.

She was going to say something at when the lights again started lighting. She sighed in relief. Looking all around finally her gaze stopped at the particular person who was kneeling down and has opened his arms wide like SRK. Not looking alike.

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐣𝐚𝐚𝐧...✨". The person there said nd stand upwards. With a questioning look, Ajay look towards the person. But he, the unknown one, just moved his head in denial looking at Ajay. Gestureing 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤.

"𝐘𝐞 𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐮....𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐲!?....𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢, 𝐥𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬!! 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚! 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐡 𝐑𝐮𝐤𝐡 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐧." She folded her hands over her chest nd looked away in dramatic way.

Tanishk knew his this friend very well. He side hugged her and represented a small box in front of her. "𝐊𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐲𝐞?" She took the box in her hand. "𝐊𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐛 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐧𝐚.." Tanishk said to her curious behaviour.