Chapter-11

𝗔𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿 𝘆𝘂𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗮..
𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗯 𝗻𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘆𝗮..
_________________________________________

𝑨𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Anchal started wiggling in bed. Noticing this, Vaibhav who was working on his laptop came near to the bed.

He sat on the edge of the bed, watching her.

Once again Anchal's mind started recalling everything. The decoration. The marriage. The replacement. The betrayal and the everything.

Vaibhav noticed her struggling on the bed. He touched her forehead, checking if she's okay.

At instant Anchal opened her eyes and sat back on the bed. She felt her head so heavy. She held her head in pain.

Without any emotions, Vaibhav moved closer to her "𝐚𝐚𝐩...𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐢?". He asked, looking for her attention.

Anchal realised the sound and looked at her surrounding and then at her husband. He was looking hot in his look. His hair was messy, sleeves folded till elbow, eyes were just like a maze, and lips were so addictive.

𝐴𝑖𝑠𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑖 𝑠𝑜𝑐ℎ 𝑟𝑎ℎ𝑖 ℎ𝑢....𝑎𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑖 𝑛𝑜𝑖 😭

Her heart beated faster seeing her husband this close to her. She was watching him with curiosity. For the very first time she was watching him carefully.

His eyes, lips nose, face and everything reminds her of her love. Her only love.

She came back to her senses when Vaibhav moved more closer to her for checking her again.

Realisation hits her and she quickly stepped out from the bed.

"𝐃-𝐝𝐮𝐫...𝐝𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐬𝐞" she said looking for something to defend herself.

Vaibhav stood up too. He started taking steps forward to where she was standing.

Anchal took a vase from the side of table. Her heart beat became fast.

"𝐊-𝐤𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐩...𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐦-𝐦𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐢-". While she was saying, Vaibhav came to her close enough.

She wasn't able to complete her sentence. He came closer to her dangerously. Her legs stumbled. She felt back on the couch. He moved his face closer to her.

" 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐮 𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐚..." He said and took his laptop from the side and backed off.

Anchal relieved a sigh and stood up. "𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐛.....𝐚𝐚𝐩....𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐦 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢" she asked curiously while his back was facing her.

He turned to her and looked for once at her and then ignoring her he again get busy with his work.

Anchal was now getting angry. She came close to him and asked "𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐞.....𝐤𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐩...𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐤𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐤𝐢 𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢".

She asked without any hesitation. Vaibhav turned to her and came closer to her.

His cold siren eyes were killing her. She was nervous. He came closer to her ear and whispered "𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐚𝐧'𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢". He backed off after that. He again asked her indicating with his eyes.