Chapter-5

....𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒂𝒛 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒍 𝒓𝒖𝒌 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒊..𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒂𝒃 𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒚𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒈𝒂....
______________________________________
.
The Malhotra's all functions gone well. Now the only day left was the marriage, which was just after a week.

It was the night time of the same function. Anchal and Simran, both were in there room talking about there own understanding stuffs.

"𝐀𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡𝐚...𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐮 𝐤𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞??". Simran asked Anchal in excitement, lying down on the bed while holding mobile in her hand. " 𝐍𝐚....𝐤𝐚𝐛 𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞?...𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢!?". Anchal was lying too on the bed , in same position. "𝐘𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡" Simran showed her phone to Anchal. Till then she heard her mum's voice calling her. "𝐓𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡...𝐦𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐮"."𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲".

Anchal didn't believed her eyes. Tanishk who was dancing, rolling up in a red veil over his head. And that's so all in one of the sexiest song. 𝑳𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒂 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒂. She was a laughing mess until her phone rang. The caller ID was unknown.

She picked up the call. " 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢...𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫. 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐢 𝐛𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢..𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧". Anchal made an 'Oo' face, understanding who actually it is. Waking up from her thinking land she immediately started saying to the person who was on the line  "𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐞...𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐡𝐮𝐢....𝐦𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐮...𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨...𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐧𝐚!?". Unknown to the fact that Samarth had putted his phone on mute.

.

Without knocking Samarth barged into his brother's room. Seeing his brother again getting busy with his laptop, he said annoyingly " 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐫...𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨....𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐨...𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨...𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐨...𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐢". He took Vaibhav's laptop. "𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐖𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐩. Vaibhav tried to take his thing back. Knowing his brother's anger issues, Samarth quickly ran towards the door. " 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰....𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐳𝐚𝐫 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐤𝐨...𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐚....𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰..𝐛𝐲𝐞". He said in teasing tone and ran out of Vaibhav's room.

'𝑢𝑔ℎℎ....'. Vaibhav groaned in arrogance. Looking at the phone. He took a deep breath and unmuted the call. "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨...𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐞...𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐡𝐚-..... 𝐌𝐫. 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡...𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢...𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐚𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢...𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰". Without getting any reply here, Anchal hunged up the call.
.