Chapter-3

❀ 𝑚𝑎𝑖 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑏𝑑, 𝑡𝑢𝑚 𝑎𝑟𝑡ℎ.....
𝑡𝑢𝑚 𝑏𝑖𝑛, 𝑚𝑎𝑖 𝑣𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑟𝑡ℎ.....❀
______________________________________
.
There was all hustle and bustle today at Malhotra's Mansion. It was bride's mehendi ceremony afterall. Amit was busy recalling all the guests, his wife 𝑹𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒓𝒂 was guiding the house workers what to do and how to do, Rounak was busy with his outfits and hairstyles. He was confused. And the bride was busy with her makeover. The only left was one and that is our Anchal.

"𝐎𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐤 𝐣𝐚𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡-...𝐲𝐞 𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢!" Ragini barged to Rounak's room without looking and knocking who was busy selecting his outfit. "𝐌𝐚𝐚 𝐚𝐚𝐩....𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐇...𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐡𝐧𝐮 𝐤𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐡 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚" he whined like a annoyed kid. "𝐎𝐨𝐨𝐨" his mother looked at him from head to toe with a judgemental. "𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢!?". "𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐨 𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐚". "𝐖𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐞...𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐠𝐚." "𝐁𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤". "𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐚 𝐭𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐠𝐚...𝐣𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐨 𝐣𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢..𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐧𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐨 𝐣𝐚𝐞.."

The mother and son duo broked when Ragini left. Every one is busy doing there work but the particular little girl was unaware about what is happening.

.
"𝐎𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦....𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐮 𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢!" Rounak said dramatically as who will not. Anchal was sitting in living room inside the quilt, enjoying a 90's movie was shocked upon hearing the sudden voice. She made a disgusting face seeing her brother who was looking not less than a perfect meaning of cool dude. "𝐊𝐲𝐚?" She asked without moving an inch. "𝐊𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐲𝐚....𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐢 𝐧𝐢...𝐛𝐡𝐮𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐲𝐚....𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐣!." Rounak said in amazement, how could his sister forgot about this precious day. "𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐢??". "𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐞 𝐤𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢...𝐚𝐛 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐝𝐚...𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢...𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐨 𝐣𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐥𝐝. He guided her and was about to go. "𝐎𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐲!! 𝐓𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐤𝐢!! 𝐖𝐎𝐖....𝐡𝐮𝐡...." Anchal said like something miracle happened. "𝐈𝐭𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐮 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬...𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐤 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞...𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢...𝐭𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚...𝐚𝐚𝐛 𝐣𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢 𝐣𝐚𝐚....𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢." He left her confused, there.