~ 16 ~

The bell ringing sound pulled the two's attention from their laptops. They rose their heads up and looked at each other. Jin replaced his laptop from his lap to the couch. He was about to go for door. But he saw Jungkook was already going. So he again sat on the couch.

His ankle is already healed. And he again started to turn his working mode on. Tomorrow they will have to present their presentation for the a Paris Blue project. One of the big foreign project. So both of them were sitting before their laptops from the evening to now. This time it is also a matter of pride. One couldn't lose to the other.

Within a minute Jungkook came back with one paper food packet and a pizza box. He was going back to the distance couch in front of the the glass door with both of the packets. But was stopped. "Don't you dare to touch it. Give me my chicken fries back."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. " Yeah. Yeah. I got my pizza. Who wants to eat your chicken you chick?" Jungkook held the packet in the air and swayed it showing he was not interested in the fries.

Jin got up from his seat and pulled the packet from Jungkook's hold. "Says the monkey head himself." Jin rolled his eyes and went to the couch which earned a glare from Jungkook. He shook his head and went to his seat.

Jungkook sat and opened the pizza box. "just wait for tomorrow. I'm going to get the project. I'll eagerly wait to see your confidence getting crushed against me." Jungkook smirked at the last taking a pizza slice.

But his smirk was quickly washed up by Jin's loud laughter. "You joker guy." Jin pointed his index finger in Jungkook's direction. Still smiling. "Joke of the year I guess what it is." Jin shook his head and started to eat the chicken fries. Munching on them.

Jungkook ridiculed at that. "You think all of this is a joke right? But  sorry to wake you up from the delusion , it's not."

Jin laughed again. " Then what is it?" Jin smirked before saying. "You don't have any idea of my confidence Mr. Kim Jung-kook." Jin emphasized that Kim Jungkook. The habit he formed of calling Jungkook a Kim, never failed to make the latter irritated. And he loved it.

Jungkook rolled his eyes again. " You know what it's my fault to talk to you." Jin chuckled at that. " I don't remember to ask you to talk to me. And don't roll too much your eyes. They will come out of the skull." Jungkook groaned loudly but didn't said anything really. Just ate quietly. Jin did the same.

••••

The meeting room's air felt so heavy at that moment. Seriousness was dripping from every corner of the room. The cool breeze of the air conditioner pierced through the skins of the people who were presented in the room. Everyone's face seemed like stone. The five man in suit waited eagerly in the chair for the end of the three official's discussion.

The three of them seemed finally done with their decision. The old woman signed with her eyes and hand something. For which the other two nodded in agreement and the blonde hair senior gave a thumbs up.

The five man sat on the chair understood nothing. Jin silently tapped his fingers on the table. His face was restless. But the gestures were calm and collected. He wasn't looking in the others direction who were sitting in a small distance from him.

Meanwhile Jungkook was sitting at the last chair took a quick glance at Jin. Jin was sitting in the middle of the five.

First the CEO of Skile , next to him was the senior Choi of Choi industry. Then came Seokjin and after that it was CEO of Min corporation Min Yoongi.