~ 7 ~

Mrs. Jeon lead them to the living room where Mr. Jeon was sitting.
"Finally my son in law is here." Mrs Jeon sat beside Jin. "I couldn't make it to talk personally to you before son. I'm glad you two here. You're too pretty. "

Jin was smiling brightly. There is no clue of any rudeness, attitude, arrogance in his face. "I'm also glad I'm here. I'm also thinking to meet you." Jin chimed with fondness.

" You just wanted to meet your mom not me son. I'm hurt now." Mr Jeon dramatically said. "No. How can I ?! I got a great father in law. I have so many things to learn from you. " Jin said with happiness. "Sure my son. Anything you want. " He bloomed a smile. "My father in law is so handsome when he smiles. But still my mom in law is more pretty." Jin said making them laugh.

After his marriage he just had argued with Jungkook. So now he was feeling good to talk to them.

Meanwhile, ' What a great actor he is?! Like we're a normal newlywed couple. But the thing is nothing is normal between us. Is he trying to hypnotize my parents?! Well don't need that. They're already. Why they're laughing?! What's the reason?! ' Jungkook thought to himself.

" Jungkook why are you so quiet son ? Jin is here so in whose though you're lost?" Mr Jeon joked. Jungkook gave his fake smile.

" You guys stay here. I'm going to make the dinner for you." Mrs Jeon got up and went to the kitchen. "Dad I'm also going to my room. " Jungkook got up. He was not interested in chatting with them.

"So how is going everything Jin? I mean in business." Mr Jeon asked.

"Everything is fine dad.. I mean can I call you that?" Jin hesitantly asked after realizing.

"Of course son. Why are you even asking?! You're too perfect for Jungkook. " Jin shyly smiled at the compliment.

" I think I should go and help mom in the kitchen." Jin said and sat up. Went to the kitchen.

Mrs. Jeon noticed Jin's presence in kitchen and flashed a smiled. " Oh son you're here."

" I thought about helping you." Jin went towards her.

" No son. You don't have to do anything. Don't stress yourself. You need to rest. I told Jungkook I'll take well care of you." Mr Jeon said with a reassured smile.

Jin became confused about what she was saying. Seeing Jin's confusion Mrs Jeon said "You don't have to hide anything or feel shy. It's normal. Jungkook told me that you're sore. So just rest now. "Jin became red like a tomato. He was so embarrassed.

"You two are newlyweds. I know how it's feel. He was so concerned about you that he didn't want to come here. You two will be a great couple." Mrs Jeon said again involving herself in making dinner.

"I- I'm going to room mom." Jin managed to say and run to the room. Mrs Jeon laughed at that.

Jin was so embarrassed but more angry at Jungkook. How the latter can say something like that so easily. 'Caring my foot!'

Jin went to the room and saw Jungkook was lying in the bed with his phone in hand. "What the hell you were thinking while saying those Jeon fucking Jungkook?!" Jungkook flinched with the voice as he was so lost in something that didn't notice when Jin came there.

"Why are you yelling like this?! And what the hell did I said?" Jungkook stood up.

"What did you said to your mom?" Jin glared at Jungkook.

" What? " Jungkook said glaring back.
" You told her that.." Jin was again embarrassed to even say it.

"That?!"

"That we can't come because I'm.. because I'm sore." Jin finally spoke it. Jungkook then understand what Jin was meaning. He noticed, Jin's ear became red.

"I didn't have any problem to come here then why did you said something like that. " Jin said.

" But that's what a normal newlyweds do. So I did it to not let doubt on us."Jungkook tried to defend himself.

" Why did I tell you?"

" But I didn't wanted to come here." Jungkook took a step forward.

"That doesn't mean you'll say anything like that about me without me knowing." Jin backed away. Still yelling at each other.

"When she called me you're not there."

" You could have told that you didn't want to."

"Do you think she'll listen to me. " They were keep going to the wall.  Until there is no space to move.

"But still why did you said that."

"Because that's what I came up with. And it's most natural at that moment." Jungkook said and Jin became so angry. He spin Jungkook and pinned him to the wall. Glaring at him.

At that moment the door of their room which is half opened first became completely revealing Mrs Jeon. "Jin..um sorry son. The door was opened so I came. I'm going. You continue. " She hurriedly went from there.

Jin noticed their position and release Jungkook. Jin again became so embarrassed. So much embarrassment in a day.

Jin exited the room without letting Jungkook say anything. Jungkook was also surprised but that doesn't affect him much. While Jin was deciding how he was going to face them in dinner.

Please vote, comment and share. Love you all for liking my story. Many of you added my stories to your reading lists. Share your thoughts. 🥰🥰