~ 3 ~

Days was passing. Jungkook was busy with work. It's not easy to be a CEO. He was thinking how to cancel the marriage. He was sure his father would not cancel the marriage. He goes to Jimin and say that he was trying. And now it had 1 day left before their marriage.

Jungkook was sitting in the bed.  And Jimin was in his lap. Jungkook was kissing Jimin's neck. Jimin was caressing Jungkook's hand.

"It's just one day left before your marriage. When are you going to cancel it?" Jungkook didn't move his head from his neck. " I'm trying Minnie. I just love you. Please be my side." Jimin forcefully remove Jungkook's face from his neck.

"You're telling this same thing everyday. I'm on your side. But if you're really going to marry don't expect me. I can't be your dirty little secret. If you really want to marry him just tell me. I'll go far away from here." Tears escaped from Jimin's eyes.

" No Minnie. Don't cry. It breaks my heart. I will talk with Seokjin about this. Don't cry. " Jungkook hugged Jimin. Jimin was still sobbing in jungkook's hold.

••••

As Jungkook said he informed Jin to meet him which the later accepted. So now Jungkook was going to meet him at a cafe.

He sit on a table and the waiter came to take his order. He ordered for 2 latte. Jin was still not there.

"Sorry for being late. But I guess you're too early." Jungkook turned to the voice and he is sure he saw an angel. He was just staring at him. He saw him before from business party and magazine but it's not the same.

"Mr

"Mr. Jeon. " Jin sit in front of Jungkook. Jungkook also composed himself from the angelic face. 'Jimin is still more handsome than him. My Minnie have a cute face with plump lips. And Seokjin... Why I'm even comparing them.' Jungkook thought to himself.

"I think we should have this talk before fixing our marriage." Jungkook started the conversation. Then the waiter brought their latte.

"Thanks for the latte. And yes. But I guess our family fixed everything already. They are arranging everything on their own."
Jin said taking his cup. Neither Jin nor Jungkook have looked at any of the marriage thing. They didn't even go for the shopping or the decorations.

"That's the problem. They are deciding everything on their own. Look I don't know why you agreed on this marriage. But I don't want to marry you. So I want you to cancel the wedding." Jungkook went straight to the point. While Jin was just sipping on his coffee looking at Jungkook.

"But when I was being told about the marriage your father said that you had agreed. I'm the one decided that after thinking. May I know why you don't want to marry suddenly? Is there any fault from our side?" Jin said with a soft voice.

"No. I'm not interested in telling you anything. I'm just telling you to cancel the marriage." Jungkook said with a rude voice. Anger is presented in his gesture. Still Jin is calm.