~ 6 ~

Hey thanks for 400 reads and 35 votes. I'm also happy if you guys liked my story. 🤗🤗Share your thoughts with me. What you think about the characters. If you have any questions about the characters or the story feel free to ask. Once again thank you all. 😘
Again if any of you have any request for story, share with me. I will try my best.

Jungkook came out of his room thinking how he's going to tell Jin that they have to go to his parents. Jungkook came to the living room. Jin was talking with someone in phone.

"You're supposed to finish this till now. I know it's weekend but It's not like we're on holidays or something. I don't want to hear anything anymore. Call me when you're done." Jin yelled at the phone and put it down.

' Why he's always so much in work. Like he's the one and only CEO. Huh! ' Jungkook thought to himself.

"Um. Jin?" Jungkook felt so weird to talk. He didn't know why.

" What? If you're just here to talk nonsense don't. I'm not in mood." Jin said frustrated. He's already annoyed with his employee.

"Why you're always annoyed. Can't you talk nicely? Do you even know how to talk nicely?" Jungkook said casually.

"I told you I'm not interested in your stupid talks." Jin said relaxing a bit in the couch leaning his head back.

" I'm not here for any stupid talks. And before you start again, hear me first. My called me. She ask us to go to them and stay for a day. I said we can't but she insisted so much. Now if you don't want to then you call them and tell them we can't. " Jungkook knew Jin was not okay with this. So he'll decline them. He didn't have to worry.

"No we should go there. What happened it between us. We have to show them we're happy. We'll do everything we need to believe everyone." Jin sat straightly.

" Are you really okay with us going there? We have stay with them. " Jungkook thought Jin will not agree with this. But now Jin was saying the opposite and he doesn't want to.

" Why are looking at me like that?! And I said I'm okay. We'll go there even if you don't want to. Tell me we're going? " Jin said without looking at Jungkook.

" In the evening. " Jungkook said. What he thought and what happening.

" It's already evening. What are you doing here. Go get ready. Just 10 minutes, be ready." Jungkook looked at Jin amusingly. Jin looking like it's nothing. He's totally fine with this. And did he just ordered him?!

••••

Currently Jungkook is driving and Jin... Well he's again in phone talking about work.

When Jin finally ended the call Jungkook decided to talk. He didn't want to. But they need to behave nicely in front of his parents. He doesn't want to aware them how they are living.

"Listen jin. You yourself agreed to this. I even tried to avoid this but I couldn't. And you yourself told me that we should go there. So when we get there listen to me calmly and don't shout at me with me after every 2 minutes." He's eyes were fixed in the road.

" What do you mean by I shout at you after every 2 minutes? AND without reason? You're the one who is being asshole. Don't start it. Just drive quietly. I know how I have to behave. Just fix your fucking self." Jin glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook's fist tightened. But he didn't speak anything. He didn't want to start any argument with Jin now.

He remembered his first meeting with Jin. The first time in a business party. Wearing formal attire. 4 years ago. That day and this day totally different but still a similarity. Jin is always so rude.
Jungkook sighed and continued to drive.

••••

Finally they reached. Jungkook parked his car. He removed his sit belt. He was about to get up. Before he could do anything Jin pulled his face by his hand and nuzzled his face to Jin's neck. Jungkook was shocked. His lips on Jin's neck.

Click!

Jin smells so good. Like strawberry and milk chocolate. He was lost for a moment. He unconsciously started to kiss there. He was so lost he wants to taste that skin more. But Jin immediately pushed him. Glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook came back to his sense.

' WTF was I thinking?! Oh no. But he pulled me first. What was he thinking while doing this?!' Jungkook thought to himself. He looked at Jin who's glaring at him.

"Why are you glaring at me? And why did you pulled me to your neck?" Jungkook glared back to Jin. He didn't want to think about what he did. Trying to cover it.

"Because I need a photo to post. We have to show the media how much happy we're. But why did you kissed my neck?! You pervert Jeon Jungkook." Jin showed him his phone. Where Jungkook is nuzzling his face in Jin's neck and Jin was smiling looking sideways. Jungkook gulped seeing the photo.

" You're at fault. You should have tell me before." Jungkook opened the car door. Jin just sighed. To be honest he also felt something in those seconds. How Jungkook's lips felt so soft.

Jungkook went before Jin and knocked. Jin also came to him. They looked at each other and wear the fake smile on their faces. Then the door opened and Mrs. Jeon came to vision. She gave her bright smile to them. 

"Oh my Jin. I'm waiting for you. Come. Come first give me a hug."
Mrs. Jeon pulled Jin into a hug. Jin smiled softly and hugged back her. She then lead him inside. Jungkook was standing still there. No one payed him a glance. He cleared his throat but still no response.

"Gosh. They already started their double standard. " Jungkook said frustrated and went inside.

Make sure to comment vote and share. (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)