~ 10 ~

After bidding their goodbye Jin and Jungkook came back to home. Jin finally exhaled the breath of relief. They both were tired so much that no one wanted to prepare the dinner. They're in the living room. Sitting opposite to each other. Jin checking a file while Jungkook was in his phone.

It was already 9pm. But none of them was going to the kitchen. Suddenly Jungkook's stomach growl. He put down his phone and looked at Jin who is totally unbothered.

"I'm hungry. It's already 9pm." Jungkook said after a sigh of defeat. But still didn't get any reaction from Jin. He cleared his throat and Jin looked up from his files.

" I'm hungry Jin. " Jungkook firmly said looking away.
" Kitchen is that way." Jin pointed at the kitchen as if questioning 'So what? '. 

"Don't you think you should prepare the food for us?" Jungkook said calmly. "No. I don't. " Jin was sharp with his words. And he again focused on the file. " But it's a duty of a husband ." Jungkook whined with that.

"Yes. You're right Jungkook. Go cook whatever you want. I'm not that much of a picky eater." Jin flashed a smug smile.

" Why me? You cook" Jungkook questioned.

" Why not?! " Jin put the file down.

"Because you're supposed to do it. " Jungkook stood up from his seat.

"And who told you that? If I'm supposed to do then you're also.'' Jin also stood up.

" I'm not cooking for you ugly duck."

" You love to hear me calling you hippopotamus, don't you? "

" This is mean to be a peaceful day."

" How can it be?! When you didn't show any common sense in your parents house. Gosh! Who the hell speak those shit?! "

" My mom just care for us. Even if I don't want she still think you as an angel. Eww."

" Because I'm. Then she also told you to care for me. Then you go make food. "

" I'M NOT GOING TO COOK." Jungkook sat down after shouting.
Jin sighed and sit down on the couch.

"Okay. Let's make deal. I will prepare the breakfast and you will do the dinner. I don't care if you eat or starve at launch. "

After sometime thinking Jungkook agreed. And that's how they came to the settlement.

••••              

A month has already passed by now . Who thought that the CEO's of top two companies can bicker around each other like this. Calling each other with those names.

The duty they divided each other also felt forceful. Jin is really professional in the kitchen. But Jungkook's cooking skills are not bad..... Not bad but not good! You can still eat the food.

Jin always glare at Jungkook at first sight of dinner. One thing Jungkook learned in this days that.....
Angry Jin is dangerous. ❌
Hungry Jin is dangerous. ✅

Jin's food became Jungkook's addiction which the latter didn't know and even if he knows he will never admit. Jin always make varieties of dishes.

While Jungkook will always go with the simplest. Sometimes even instant noodles. Jin would just take a bite then order his food. Again when it'll come if Jin wasn't around Jungkook would eat half of the food and before Jin's knowing he was sleeping peacefully.

To be honest Jungkook is happy to see Jin annoyed or angry. He would smirk to himself. Not hell but not heaven also!

Yesterday also the same. Jungkook had already eaten outside. But he had to cook as their deal. So he cooked the dinner. Placed it on the table and went to bed.