~ 14 ~

"Do you really have to go?" Jungkook asked watching Jin fixing his final looks. Jin turned to Jungkook from the mirror.

"I already took leave for three days which wasn't necessary. I can't leave it to Yeonjun anymore. Good thing he is still single "

"And Kim Jungkook you yourself is a CEO. You know I have to go to the work." Jin smiled teasingly.

"Just stop this Kim Jungkook shit. I'm really irritated. You win." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"What? Kim Jungkook is shit?" Jin showed a clearly fake worry.

Jungkook sighed. "Whatever. Now let's go. Whatever touch up you do you will still look a ugly duck." Jungkook smiled to himself seeing Jin's smug smile becoming a glare. After all it's about his hands- no ugly face.

"Says the hippopotamus whose shirt's button are trying their best to keep himself inside." Jin rolled his eyes.

"I really pity on the threads. No wonder why you need to buy so much clothes."

"Nice observation. Didn't know you check me out that much. From my chest buttons to..." Jungkook stepped forward to Jin's direction.

"..to my bulky body. How much they fitting me. Do you notice my pant fitting too? Then I will wear tight jeans from now on." Jungkook smirked when he got so much close to Jin. Jin looked away.

"You wear those anyways. But I'm not interested." Jin pushed Jungkook with his pointed finger. "oh. Trust me you will be." Jungkook scoffed.

Jungkook started to go. Jin could feel his ears were heating up. He glared at Jungkook. The man really knew how to get in someone's nerves.

"Kim Jungkook." Jin called Jungkook loudly. "Just don't call me that. And what now?" Jungkook turned to Jin. Jin smiled so sweetly.

"You know my ankle is hurt. But now I have to go to the car. Don't you think you should help me."

"No I don't think. You have those cane. Use them." Jungkook was again going but stopped by Jin.

"But you know doctor told me not to put much pressure on my ankle." Jin said so innocently. But Jungkook knew what Jin was trying to. He sighed and went to Jin.
He then lifted Jin up. Jin gripped on his shoulder.

Jungkook came out from the room carrying Jin to the stairs. He slowly started to come down. "Did anyone ever told you how heavy you are ? Eat less from now on." Jungkook said.

"No. None ever said that. They just told me how handsome I am. And I don't eat on your money. Just say that you're not able to lift me up despite having this body like a hippopotamus." Jin said swinging his fine leg.

"Can't you stay still? And I'm able to carry you from the starting to the ending of great china wall. And call one more time that you ugly duck. I'm gonna throw you on floor." Jin didn't countered but waited for Jungkook to reach to the door.

"Ah. Jungkook I forget to drink water. I'm feeling like my throat is ripping for being dry." Jin said again sweetly.

"We have water bottles in our car." Jungkook answered knowing Jin's intentions.

"But I will need it while driving. So let's go." Jungkook sighed and went to the kitchen. Jin drank water and when they were about to go he again spoke. "Jungkook I think I forget my phone in the room." Jungkook glared at Jin. But didn't said anything and started to climb up the stairs carrying Jin.

When Jungkook was in front of the room Jin spoke again. "Oh Jungkook. Look I found my phone in my pocket. I'm not bad at memorizing." Jin smiled showing his phone.