~ 1 ~

A young man in a t-shirt and shorts was boxing while another man wearing formal attire was holding the punching bag. Suddenly the door open and a handsome man came inside the office gym. He was also wearing formal suit.

"You're this early in the office?!" The man who came just now asked to the man who was boxing. But he he seemed to not notice him. "Hey?" He again asked but no reply. "Seokjin, are you listening to me?" He said with a slightly loud voice. "Yeah I'm listening to you Taehyung. Speak what you want." Seokjin finally answered but without turning to Taehyung.

" Seokjin finally answered but without turning to Taehyung

"When did you came to the office? It's 8am now." Taehyung said.
" I came here a hour ago. Just didn't want stay in my house." Jin answered punching on the heavy bag. "And because of him I also have to came here so early." The man holding the punching bag said while yawning. Taehyung said while laughing " I know yeonjun, you always regret to become his assistant."

"Anyway. Seokjin why your phone is switched off ?" Taehyung asked." Maybe battery low." Seokjin said still punching the bag.
" Mr. Kim wants to talk to you. He is calling you from last night. But you aren't receiving it. He is mad at you. You should call him." Tae said.

Jin finally stopped. And remove his boxing gloves. " Why? What he wants this time?" "I don't know. How can I?" Tae said. Jin turned to him. "Taehyung I know how he always call you and ask about my whereabouts. So don't be so oblivious." Jin said with a straight face. Taehyung shook his head and said, " This time I really don't know." Jin started to walk from there to his mini locker room for changing.

"And yoenjun are you really going to sleep here like you don't have anything to do?" Taehyung said with a loud voice looking at the man sleeping while hugging the punching bag. Yeonjun flinched with the voice waking him up.

"He made me work hard the whole day even at the night he told me to check the files

"He made me work hard the whole day even at the night he told me to check the files. And in the morning, he wake me up from my peaceful sleep just to come here at 7 am. Just give me some rest you guys. " Yeonjun cried with frustration.

Taehyung just laughed at that and leave the gym leaving behind a frustrated Yeonjun.

••••
Jin came to his cabin and dialed a number while sitting on his chair.