harmonizer9793 ~ Niall

Requested by: @harmonizer9793

:Teaser:

Niall's eyes widened as I kept my gaze averted to the floor. The bathroom grew silent as I played with the hem of my shirt nervously.

He didn't utter a word; he just stared at me wide eyed. His mouth kept opening and closing as he tried to contemplate the situation.

"I... I-I just..." I choked out reaching a shaky hand to his chest. He shook his head and gripped my wrist, stopping me.

"Why?" He breathed as I shook my head.

"I d-didn't pla-"

"Don't lie!" He snapped, eyes more furious than shocked. "I can't- why would- you've ruined this for me!"

"ME?! I'm the one who's pregnant!"

* * *

[?'s POV]

My back kept against the bathroom door as I stared at the test shakily on the bathroom sink.

In a few minutes, I was about to find out if I was pregnant or not. I haven't been feeling like myself lately and the only thing I realised had changed was my sex life.

Niall came back from tour recently and has showered me in sexual acts since day one. So my sex life became consistent and now I feel like I'm light headed all the time.

"Ok..." I breathed looking at my phone from my pocket. "It's time."

Putting my phone away and walking over the the sink, I inhaled deeply and gripped the bench.

It's now it never ____.

My fingers reached out and flipped the test over only to feel my breath hitch. A pitched scream left from my mouth and I stumbled back against the wall.

"___? ____ are you ok?!" Niall than began to frantically pound on the door. "Open this door right now ____!" He yelled, panick obvious in his voice.

I stared at myself in the outstretched mirror, looking at my paling form and horrified expression.

"Open this fucking door ____! Please!" Closing my eyes momentarily, I swallowed down and reached a hand out to grasp the doorknob.

It clicked open and I let my hand fall back to my side. Niall flung the door open and was immediately in front of me. His hands cupped my face but I couldn't bare to make eye contact.

"What's going on ___?" He whispered as I sniffled shaking my head and pointing behind him. His gaze followed mine before his eyebrows scrunched together.

Silently he walked over to the test and looked down confused. Then visibly tensing after a few moments, I cringed back and stared down at my feet.

"____..." he mumbled staring at me through the mirror. I glanced to see him pick up the test and make his way back to me. Niall stood tall and intimidatingly as I shrunk back against the wall.

"Tell me it's not true." He whispered, obviously in denial of me holding his child. My voice threatened to choke back but I forced out whatever I had left.

"I-I'm pre-egnant..." I whimpered, waiting for his next reaction.

Niall's eyes widened as I kept my gaze averted to the floor. The bathroom grew silent as I played with the hem of my shirt nervously.

He didn't utter a word; he just stared at me wide eyed. His mouth kept opening and closing as he tried to contemplate the situation.

"I... I-I just..." I choked out reaching a shaky hand to his chest. He shook his head and gripped my wrist, stopping me.

"Why?" He breathed as I shook my head.

"I d-didn't pla-"

"Don't lie!" He snapped, eyes more furious than shocked. "I can't- why would- you've ruined this for me!"

"ME?! I'm the one who's pregnant!"

Niall yelled out in anger before slamming his fist into the wall beside me. I yelled out caught off guard as he stared at me with this hidden... hatred. I think it was hatred. I sure hope not.

"Are you so selfish to keep me from my career that you'd get pregnant?" My heart beat might as well have stopped in my chest.

He was blaming me for wanting to ruin his career?

"N-Niall... I would never-"

"You've put me in such a difficult situation ___. Choosing between you and my career."

He knew I wouldn't abort it. I don't have the heart to abort it.

"And I..." he stepped away from me and looked at the door. "I can't give up my career..." my eyes widened at how self centered he sounded. I was pregnant. And he would choose his career over me and his growing fetus.

"Out." I growled as he looked at me blankly. "Get the fuck out of my house." Niall stood frozen in his spot for a while, just staring at me.

But then without a word, he left the room and paced further. Our bedroom store slammed shut and I whimpered sliding back against the wall while taking out my phone.

Soft sobs choked from my throat as I clicked call and brought my mobile to my ear.

"Hello?" Liam picked up quickly as I covered my face and tried to regajn my breath. "Hello ___? What's going on?"

"C-can... yo-ou c-come ove-er?"

"Of course I can. I'm heading over right now. Just don't hang up." He said ruffling on the other side. "No, no Soph. I'll be back. Something's wrong with ____. Ok, if you'd like."

Liam spoke to his girlfriend and turned his attention back to me, asking me to talk while he made his way to my house.

He eventually gave me over to Sophia who cooed me to calm and said she'd see me soon.

I loved these two so much. And I prayed they wouldn't walk out like Niall did. But something told me they wouldn't.

I don't know if Niall will return for me. But only time will tell I guess.