julz4569

Request from: @julz4569

:Teaser:

"Tell me it isn't true..."

"It's not!"

"So what? You expect me to blame one of me own bandmates?!" His eyes flared and his figure towered over mine. He was angry and he thinks I'm the cause for it. I wish he would just open his mind up a bit and listen to what I had to say.

"I don't expect anything. I just want you to hear me out." Niall rolled his eyes and stepped back before turning his back towards me.

"Unbelievable... "

* * *

[Julian's POV]

I pulled out the failed attempt I called cupcakes and put them on top of the stove. Picking up the cook book and comparing the picture, I groaned and slapped my face against the hard paper.

"That doesn't look anything like the picture..."

"Babe!" I heard a call and perked an eyebrow before looking back. "Are you almost done?!"

"Yeah! I guess..." I sighed taking the icing out from the fridge and finishing the so called sweets.

"There she is." I looked over and saw Louis give me a small smile before looking back at the game.

"Forward! Forward Niall!" Liam yelled as Niall knitted his eyebrows together and puffed his cheeks out.

I could only chuckle before putting the tray of sweets on the coffee table and seat myself beside Louis.

"Who's winning?" Louis smirked and quickly reached down before putting a cupcake in his mouth.

"Nor Niel (Not Niall)." He mumbled into his food as I laughed before looking forward.

"Juliana!" Niall groaned looking back towards me. "Come." He held his hand out and I got up stepping over to him.

Crossing his legs, he helped guide me down into his lap and pouted over at Liam who took his controller. My back snuggled into him as he tightly wrapped his arms around me.

"There's some cupcakes on the table if you want." Niall turned and took a handful before not hesitating to devour them.

"YES! And that Niall, is how you do it!" Liam laughed as Niall shrugged and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Lucky bastard..." I heard Louis muttered and smiled at the trio of boys.

* * *

Louis had been gone for some time now and it made me a bit anxious.

"Is Louis alright?" I asked looking down at Niall lying eyes closed on the floor.

"He's using the bathroom Juliana." Liam hinted as I raised an eyebrow.

"So?"

"What he's trying to say babe is Louis is having a wan-"

"Ok, ok!" I yelled lying back on Niall that laughed wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed my forehead as I closed my eyes resting against him.

"Uh," I heard and looked up to see Louis stepped around the corner.

"Speaking of the devil..."

"Can somebody help me? The sink isn't turning on in the bathroom."

"What?" I sat up as Louis shrugged.

"Go on. Go help him." Niall groaned as I chuckled getting to my feet and following Louis into the bathroom.

"Alright, let me have a look." I came over and tried to turn the tap on which worked perfectly fine. "Louis? There's nothing wrong with thi-"

Arms took me by surprise as they wrapped around my waist from behind.

"I know. I lied..." he muttered before kissing up my neck.

"W-what-"

He put a hand over my mouth and began to suck on my neck. I screamed against his hand and pushed away from the sink before struggling away from him.

"Don't fight it." He mumbled shoving me onto the floor before crawling over me.

"NIA-"

Louis forced his mouth over mine as I grew silent in shock. His tongue forced mine around his as I hummed in discomfort.

"Babe? Did you call me?" I heard Niall coming and Louis tensed above me. That's right. Caught out Tommo.

But he suddenly flipped us over and put his hands over his head.

"What's-"

The room fell silent and I finally pulled my lips from Louis'. Niall stared horrified at us as I scrambled to my feet.

"It was Louis! He just-"

Niall put a hand up to signify silence as he growled at me.

"Louis. Get Liam and get the fuck out."

"Listen man, I-"

"OUT!" Louis didn't linger any longer as he stumbled out of the room. Niall just stared at me angrily before shaking his head in disbelief.

"Niall! Let me explain!"

"Get in the lounge room." He answered before stomping out of the room. I hesitantly followed him until we came into the now empty room.

Niall stood silently as I took my place on the couch, fumbling with my fingers. Soon after, Niall came over and stood menacingly tall above me.

"Tell me it isn't true..."

"It's not!"

"So what? You expect me to blame one of me own bandmates?!" His eyes flared and his figure towered over mine. He was angry and he thinks I'm the cause for it. I wish he would just open his mind up a bit and listen to what I had to say.

"I don't expect anything. I just want you to hear me out." Niall rolled his eyes and stepped back before turning his back towards me.

"Unbelievable... "

"Niall, he came onto me!" I yelled. "Why would I want to hurt the person I'm madly in love with?! The person I constantly think about?! The boy that I would do anything for?"

"You..." Niall took a deep breath and looked back at me, fighting back his trembling lip. "Y-you hurt me..." he choked out as I shook my head.

"I would rather stab myself over and over than hurt you Niall. Please believe me. Louis means nothing to me like you do." Niall's eyes softened as he took a step closer before hesitantly grasping my shoulder.

"You p-promise?" He whispered as I took both of his hands in mine while nodding frantically.

"I promise that I love you with my entire heart Niall." A weak tear slid down his reddening face as I peeked up on my tippy toes and perked his nose.

He did nothing more from then than take me in a tight hug, muttering how much I was his world on my shoulder.