Anonymous ~ Larry (Part 1)

So I heard that the boys were back in town and holding a concert. Being a Doncaster girl, I knew Louis Tomlinson before fame and fortune so we're pretty tight.

He actually called saying he was in Doncaster yesterday but I didn't get tp see him, so he gave me a concert ticket front row, VIP section. It's so cool!

I've never seen him live in a concert though he's always been the performer.

Straightening my dress, I ruffled my hair and pushed it from my face. Eh, I've been worse. I also checked my sports pants underneath. What?! If I fall over from the screaming girls I can at least not show anyone what I have for dinner last night.

...

It was macaroni and cheese and it was delicious.

Adjusting my TOMS -Yes, Louis stole the look from me- I shut my front door behind me and skipped to my car.

I have been begging mum and dad to buy me a car all year and when they do, you know what I get? A little mini cooper.

It's adorable and everything but nobody can take me seriously. Hell! I can't take myself seriously!

Getting into the car, I shut the door, put my seatbelt on and started it up.

"Louis Tomlinson here I come." Ok... that sounded less stalkerish in my head. Rolling my eyes, I took off from my driveway and towards the 'busy' streets of Doncaster.

The stadium was actually a fair amount away so I refueled to the max yesterday. Though most of the fuel is probably putting around looking for a car park somewhat close by.

~At Stadium~

"OH MY GOD! I'M EXCITED!"

"I WONDER IF THEY'LL NOTICE ME!"

Jesus... I've been shoved non stop ever since I put in my ticket to my seat. I'm nearly deaf and the concert hasn't even started yet. And I'm about to seriously strangle each girl here.

Louis knows I have a low tolerance level and did this deliberate. Annoying prick.

Finally getting to the secluded VIP area, I took a seat next to a group of fake girls. I could just smell the wealth coming from them. Or was it their fake tan?

This stadium was huge! God! If you get lost in here not even SES could find you. I pulled out my phone before I heard a throat clear.

"Why are you in here?" I looked up at the bunch of girls looking at me like I was dung. "So... answer the question." Is she part seagull because her voice annoys me.

"Because I am."

"You don't look wealthy. Do you work on the corner to get the money?" They all laughed and I bit my lower lip.

Ignore them Jade. They're arsholes.

About a million years later the lights dimmed and I sighed. Finally.

A base suddenly dropped and the screams made me flinch. Jesus Christ!

Five figures rose up close to the VIP section and the bunch of fakes began crying. Really?

You shouldn't cry unless, I don't know... a kitten die.

Aw... now I'm thinking about a kitten dying. Eyeing my eyes out, the lights flashed on five boys and the screams came to a new level.

"You're insecure. Don't know what for."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. I love these boys and everything but this song gets on my nerves.

They began to jump around like idiots and I chuckled when I saw Louis. Retard like always. But that's what I like about him.

~3 annoying songs later~

The group of boys just walked around the stage and were coming to the VIP section. The girls beside me went balistic and I sighed. The lads waved at us and I smiled.

Louis scoured his eyes until they landed on me. He smiled wide and leant over waving for me to come closer. I teased and pointed to myself as he laughed and nodded.

I stood up and walked to him as he hugged me through the railings.

"Hello gorgeous." I laughed and patted his back. "I missed you."

"I missed you as well. Doncasters just not the same without you." I looked at the large screen as cameras zoomed in on us. Going wide eyed, I stepped back and shooed him.

"GO DO A CONCERT!" I yelled and he laughed and nodded. He ran to the boys and I sat down getting wide eye stares from the girls.

"Now you know why I'm here." I sassed and looked back at the stage. Louis whispered to Harry before pointing over towards me. Harry looked over and I waved an arm before he jumped on the spot waving back.

I haven't seen him in ages. Well, last time he came to Doncaster for Louis' birthday.

I think Harry and Louis are cute. Wait. You don't know?

Well they're dating. Yep! Larry is real and the cutest thing ever.

I chuckled to myself and kept watching them the two would glance over to me every chance they got.

~End of concert~

"WE LOVE YOU! SEE YOU AND GOODNIGHT!"

Liam jumped down the hole last and the screaming slowly died down. I sat as crowds were escorted out. VIP's were last and I usually wait until last to leave. I do it at theatres and movies as well. Just a habit so I don't have to get shoved like I did coming in here.

Those bunch of girls tried making my night hell but I didn't acknowledge them. I was to enhanced watching the boys.

Minutes *cough* hours *cough* later, VIP's began to leave and I followed.

"Wait!" Someone called and I glanced back for a familiar guy to come running to me. "Jade right?" He huffed and I squinted my eyez.

"Peter. No... Paul right?" He smiled and nodded.

"I have a request from a Mr Louis Tomlinson to see you." I smiled and nodded as began leading us to the back of the stadiun. Oh my god. I get to see Louis in person to person again.

(Part 2 -->)