NiallerJHLovesMe ~ Niall

"You relax baby. I'll do everything." Niall pecked my lips and rubbed my thighs. Looking down between us both, he spread my legs leaving me exposed to the cold.

"N-Niall." I whimpered as he looked up at me. "Please..."

"Tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it." He hovered his face over mine as I swallowed back.

"It's cold." I covered my region as he smiled down at me.

"Would you like to continue under the blankets?" I nodded and he leant back grabbing the sheets. He pulled them over us before pulling me closer. Niall leant down and kissed my neck before coming closer again.

He rubbed himself against my hand before his other slowly took it away. A shiver ran through me before Niall pressed his length against my entrance.

"H-ha!" I breathed arching my back as Niall licked over to the other side of my neck.

"I'm here baby." He reassured before slowly pushing in. I gripped his hair and lightly shook as he kept getting deeper. His lips rose from my skin and a grunt left his lips as his hips hit mine. "Oh baby."

He breathed before holding the outside of my thighs.

"G-gentle..." I whispered as he rubbed his skin against mine making a high pitch gasp leave my mouth. It felt as though he had taken all the space inside of me and still needed room to fit.

"I'll t-try." He grunted and I knew he wouldn't be able to hold back once he started. Inhaling deeply, I readied myself for his first thrust.

His hands kept gripping and rubbing the skin on my cheeks before kissed up to the corner of my mouth. "For us..." He whispered and slowly pulled out making me tense from the inevitable of pushing back in.

"Baby... y-you need to let me back in." He groaned in discomfort before he was pushed out of me.

"I-I'm just nervous..." he put a finger between my legs and tried pushing it in though I was sealed shut.

"Baby, I know you are but trust me." He attempted pushing his finger in again and only got a small amount of coverage. "Please... I need you." He pleaded as I gripped his shoulders.

"Try again." I whispered and he took his finger out positioning himself. As he tried pushing in, I was still to tight.

"Baby-

"Talk dirty to me." I groaned as he looked down at me slightly confused. "Just trust me." I whispered and he smiled before he leant down. His lips caressed my earlobe and I felt his hot breathe trailed down my neck.

"You want me inside you? You want my dick pounding your tight pussy huh?"

"Oh..." I felt myself begin to pulse and loosen up.

"You'll feel so good around me baby. And then I want you to cum over my dick so thick you'll have to suck me clean."

"Niall." I moaned and leant up grabbing his cheeks. He scooted closer with the pull of my hands and slowly entered me.

"J-jesus... me fucking you. You like that? You like me inside of you?" He slid in further and groaned as I pulsed around him. "H-holy shit! Baby!" He moaned and focused on entering me as my body pleaded his presence.

"You know how good you feel?" Niall did a slow thrust making me throw my head back and moan. "You're a good girl." He praised thrusting again. "So good."

"Harder." I panted craving his touch.

"In time-

"No. Now!" I demanded pushing his hips to mine as our skin slapped. "Holy fuck!" I inhaled desperately as Niall's elbows beside me slid as he tried catching his breathe. "A-again."

Niall got comfortable as his thighs rested against mine and gripped my hair. "Hold me baby."

I abided his wishes and put my arms over his shoulders as he began slow thrusts. He felt so good. So good inside of me.

"Faster."

"Baby, we need to go slow-

I gripped his hair and wrapped my legs around him.

"If you don't fucking go faster I will ride your dick myself." He blinked back before licking his lips.

"F-faster?" I nodded while moaning.

"Faster." I clarified before he picked up his pace.

"Baby. Baby!" He moaned as he went faster. "So tight baby! So fucking tight!" Our skin began to slap and he wrapped his arms around my chest before he pushed them together.

My breasts bounced against his skin and he gripped the bed head with one hand as he threw his head back.

"M-more. A b-bit more!" He cried out before growling down at me. "Let me see you. Let me fucking see you!" He sat up and pushed the blankets off before staring down at me. "Oh baby." He moaned and held my hips before pounding faster.

Unraveling my legs around him, he leant over me and watched me come undone. My hands desperately gripped the duvet and looked up at him through pants.

"C-cum... in m-me." I pleaded as he stared down at me. A visible shiver ran through him before he leant over me.

He went as fast as he could making me scream out and grip his shoulder blades. I couldn't keep quiet as loud gasps left my mouth and straight into his ear. He grunted with small mumbling moans before his flexes began to hurt my insides.

A cry left my lips and a physical pain of release left my body before I came over him. His hands desperately searched mine and he intertwined our fingers.

"Baby! OH! Oh fuck!" He squirted inside me as I panted in pain.

"OH!" I yelled out and srunched my face up as he released inside me. My insides burned and his cum slid in thick lumps making a shiver go through my spine.

"B...baby..." he caught his breathe before letting me relax back on the bed. He leant up and put a hand over my area before pulling himself out. I hissed in pain as I felt him slide out completely leaving me empty and bruised.

Letting the cold air hit my sweaty body, I curled in a ball on my side before Niall fell behind me from the weakness of holding his body weight.

His shaky arm pulled me against him before he pulled the sheets up with his foot. Once covered, he panted near my ear as we both regained ourselves slowly.

"B-baby..." I had literally no energy left but to just lie in silence. "Night." Niall managed as I nodded putting a hand between my area.

"Ah!" I panted in pain before Niall's hand took mine in his.

"L-leave it baby... I-I'll kiss i-it better t... tomorrow." He panted out as I felt my body shaky.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow when I would be lucky to walk. Tomorrow.

NouisHoransons_child