Anonymous ~ Larry (Part 2)

Turning a corner, I came into a busy dressing room. Paul held me close as he led me towards the back door.

"In here love." He said and opened a door. Laughter erupted throughout the room and Paul walked in. "Louis!" Louis turned smiling before he beamed.

"JADE!" He jumped and fell over the couch making me hold laughter in. Getting up and dusting himself, he ran to me again before crushing in a hug. I stumbled back as he held my face and kissed all around it. I laughed and he did as well before hugging me tightly again.

"Hi Louis." I said as the air con room froze my moist face.

"Hello." He giggled and held my shoulders stepping back. "You haven't changed much love." He ruffled my hair and I playfully slapped him off.

"It was only six months Louis."

"Six months to long!" I chuckled and he took my hands before pulling me further into the room. "Niall! Move your arse!" Niall looked up before pouting. He grumbled and stood up walking over to the snack table and Louis plonked down bringing me with him.

"Lads? You remember Jade right?" I got hi's, hello's and sup's.

"My Jade!" Harry leant over and pulled me in for a hug.

"Excuse yourself! Its, MY, Jade!" Louis hugged my other side and I gasped for air.

"Guys, you're killing her." Lism said prying Harry off of me and I sighed before smiling. Louis rested his arm on the couch and I put my hands in my lap.

"So how you been?" Liam asked and I smiled.

"Great." I said and it was silent. "Ok I lied. I got fired from my job and turned down by a university." The room erupted in 'aw's' before Harry hugged me.

"It's alright love." He stroked my hair and I sighed.

"You can always be apart of the band. Right lads?!" Louis chirped and I laughed.

"I mean, uf she like, loses the boobs or something." Zayn joked and I smirked.

"Coming from a man who dressed up as a woman." I sassed and he chuckled. 'Oohs' echoed the room and then laughs.

"Hey Boobear." Harry leant behind me and I knelt forward. They began whispering and Niall came over with a plate.

"Want some Jade?" He lightly blushed and I smiled looking at his plate.

"Oh my god. Is that pizza?" He laughed and nodded. "Then yes." I reached a hand out but another hand gripped my wrist. "Louis. I'm hungry."

"Well Harry and I are going back to our hotel and you're coming." Louis said standing up with Harry.

"B-but... food. Hungry."

"Later lads! Come on Jade!" Louis sang in opera. I stood up and took a piece of pizza.

"Thanks Niall." I kissed his cheek and his face flared red.

"Ooh! Niall has a little girlfriend!" Zayn teased and I chuckled.

"Shut up Zayn!" Niall looked at me and smiled. "Though it would be cool to have your number." He bit his lip and gave me a sharpie appearing from nowhere.

"Sure thang chicken wang!" I said and he laughed as I wrote my number on his arm.

"JADDDDDE!"

"Give me a minute!" I called and gave Niall his pen back.

"I'll text you soon maybe?"

"Waiting on it." He blushed and I ran from the room to the other busy room again.