MidnightBlackNight - Niall

I giggled as Niall led me out of the car. It's pretty handy I have persuasive skills to not stay blindfolded. Comes with the package I suppose.

"Is this... a park?" Niall held my sides guiding me forward on the footpath.

"Shh KayKay! You'll ruin the date." Niall chuckled as I glanced over my shoulder to give him a smirk.

"Ok Ni." He hates it when he's called that but I'm the exception. Turning my head forward, I went wide eyed to see crimson rose petals guiding us towards a perfectly set up picnic on the upper hill. Where we first met actually.

"Watch your step beautiful." He breathed as we came to the picnic. Little bakery cakes. Strawberries and chocolate dip. Champagne. This boy knows me well. "Sit." He guided me to sit down on the blanket and I did. He followed suit and pulled me into his side.

"Thank you." I muttered as he lingered his lips on my cheek.

"Anything for my gorgeous girl." He mumbled beginning to pour you both some champagne and hand feed you.

. . .

It came a while later as you both sat a little way down just in front of the lake. It was right below the picnic actually. He held your hand caressing his thumb over your knuckles. Your face rested in his collarbone as he smiled down at you. He smelt good. He always smelt good.

Reaching his arm around you, you tugged his jacket closer over your shoulders which he offered to you not long ago. "I love you Kailea." He breathed down your neck sending a tingle through you. You lifted your face and rested it against his. He chuckled and kissed your cheek and peppered kisses trailing to your lips. "You love me?" You nodded and he stopped raising an eyebrow.

"I love you Niall Horan. I do." He blinked back before smiling wide.

"Perfect." His lips lightly molded to yours and you cupped his face gently. Then you felt him move and lower himself in front of yourself.

Leaning back on the park bench, you slowly opened your eyes only to go wide eyed.

Niall looked at you with pleading eyes balancing himself on one knee.

"N-Ni..."

"Kailea, g-god I'm nervous." He let out a shaky breath before inhaling deeply. Your heart was probably beating just as fast as his right now. "We've known each other a year after I joined one direction. So 3 years. And my god they've been the best 3 years of my life." He opened the small black box and you stared wide eyed. "I'll just get on with it. Kailea... KayKay... will you do the incredible honors of marrying me. To become Mrs Horan? To be my wife?" Your vision went blurry and your voice choked back. "K-Kailea..."

A simple nod came as your answer as he smiled wide pulling you to your feet. His shakily put the ring on your finger and you let out a cry of joy before repeating your answer. "Yes! YES!" You cried as he held you close.

"I love you. So freaking much Kailea... Horan." You loved him more than words can explain. And you were so overjoyed.

Kailea Horan. You love it.

~ NouisHoransons_child