17

F

F.B.

"Oh bitch this is niceeeee. Your woman went all out! I know that's right" Dani said as we all walked into the villa. "I swear! You did your big one T" Kaylin added on. I looked around in awe.

"So! Since y'all already picked out the rooms you wanted they have your names on them. There's not much planned today the chef will be here soon though. Settle in and relax y'all we're in Turks and Caicos!" Taraji said. She was standing behind me with her arms wrapped around my waist.

I watched Lo and Dani turn to me wiggling their eyebrows. I giggled and shot my middle finger at them. They group all separated to find their rooms and Taraji led me to ours. I couldn't help but notice it was the furthest room from everyone else. It was decorated with a big blown up 22 balloon that hovered over the bed, purple and gold balloons, rose petals, and so many gift bags were set up on the bed.

Turning around I pouted and hugged her. She chuckled and kissed my forehead. "You like?" I nodded. "Of course! This is so cute. Thank you so much"

"I've barely done anything yet" She said smiling. Reaching up to kiss her lips I glanced at the gifts. "Please tell me that's all you got. Cause Chanel, Ysl, and the plenty others is more than enough"

Softly pushing me towards the bed she scoffed. "Stop watching my pockets I got this. And to answer your question this is not all and nothing you say can make me take anything back so it's no point in you wasting your breath. Open them"

Stepping closer to the bed I reached for the Chanel gift bag first. A classic black Chanel bag sat waiting making my eyes widen. "Oh my GOD?? Taraji!"

She grinned and feigned confusion. "What?"

I smiled shaking my head staring at the bag in awe. Setting it gently back in its box I brought the 3 YSL boxes towards me. In the first was a Cassandre Envelope Chain purse that I had been contemplating on getting for the past few weeks. In the next was a pair of Cassandre Opyum Sandals in Patent Leather. I cheered in excitement already knowing what outfit I'd wear these with.

Opening the next box was those same pair of heels only instead of ysl being the heel my initials F.M.B sat in its place. My jaw dropped. "How the fuck?" I asked in shock.

Taraji chuckled. "You can thank Kaylin for that. She has some friends at YSL who owed her a favor so they designed these. One of a kind. I didn't know if you'd like them so I got both just in case."

I shook my head in awe. She had been shocking me more and more since we left for our flight. "Didn't know if I'd like them?? I love them! Thank you baby" I pouted leaning up to peck her lips.

I opened up the rest of my gifts before taking a picture for my dump I'd be posting once we left. Setting all of my gift boxes and bags to the side we went to put on our swimsuits and made our way to join everybody at the pool in the back.