10

T

T.H.

She got me so fucked up.

Fantasia was quite literally sitting in my face flirting with one of my friends. I had half a mind to grab her by those 5 inches of hair and drag her outside.

I gulped down the rest of my wine. "Mike can you go get that bottle that's on the kitchen counter please? And the opener" I said interrupting their conversation. He got up to do as I said. I stared at her and she refused to make eye contact with me.

I watched as Mike came back with the wine and went to sit next to her. They started talking again.

The fuck do they even have in common??

"Let's play spades y'all! I call Raj" Gabi said pulling out the cards and handing them to me. I laughed and nodded "Okay I'm down"

"Ooo bae can you teach me?" Lauren asked Gina. I snickered knowing what was to come.

"You don't know how to play spades??" Everybody but Lo and Tasia asked. She stuck her middle finger up at all of them and sat back. "Never mind assholes!"

I shuffled the cards as Regina and Lance moved around to the right spots. "And no talking across the table...I'm looking at you Lance" I said teasingly. He laughed and nodded even though I knew he was still going to find a way.

After the first round Gabi and I were in the lead. Every now and again I'd glance at Fantasia. She wasn't flirting with Mike anymore but she was smiling hard as shit at her phone.

I should go knock it out of her hand.

The second round she was back talking to Mike. I was about to beat his ass at this point. His light eyed ass was always talking to somebody.

Shaking my head I locked back into the game. Gabi and I won and started gloating as usual. "Y'all dead lost by 80 points! Please be so real with yourselves" Gabi said making me laugh.

"Whatever shuffle the cards we playing another game" Regina's salty ass said. I laughed knowing her competitive side was starting to show.

After the second game we won but it was a close game. I went to the bathroom and came back. I looked around realizing Mike and Fantasia were gone.

Oh fuck no.

My eyes locked with Regina's. "Kitchen" she mouthed. Lauren shook her head while shuffling the Uno cards.

I walked into the kitchen to see Fantasia sitting on the counter smiling with all her damn teeth and Mike damn near in between her legs. Clearing my throat Mike jumped back. The mug on my face told him everything he needed to know.

"Imma go back to the living room" He said quickly.

She crossed her arms over her chest then rolled her eyes. "Let me talk to you outside real quick" I stated.

Fantasia scoffed "No. Why?"

I chuckled "Oh I'm not asking. Let's go Fantasia"

I started walking and heard her walking behind me. "We'll be back" I said once I seen Gina and Lo look at us.

She leaned on my car looking off to the side. It was currently dark outside so I knew she was just trying to avoid eye contact.

"Are you going to talk or stand there and stare at me?" She said smartly. I titled my head. "Don't play with me Monique. Deadass."

All I got in return was a huff and an eye roll.

Brat.

"First off I apologize for coming at you like that the other day." Her eyes snapped to mine cutting in before I could say anything else. "Yeah why did you? You were the one who said we should just be friends..." I nodded stepping closer to her. The hurt that flashed in her eyes made me feel like shit.

"I did...but these past months you've came and turned everything upside down in the best way. You have my ass trying to be nice! You make me want to do things just so I can see you smile. I like dogs but not enough to have my own but look at me now I'm coparenting one! I let you come freely into my space whenever you please simply because I feel so much better when you're in it. I can't even deny it anymore...You're one of the best things to happen to me Fantasia. Truth is I just don't want to mess up and lose you permanently. I pushed the friend thing because I felt like I couldn't give you what you needed but at this point...I'll do whatever I can to try. I can't keep pretending like I'm okay being just your friend. That's if you'll allow me to be more of course" Once I was finished my heart was beating like crazy.

If she says no I'll simply have to disappear from the face of the earth.

A small smile spread onto her face. Her arms encircled around my neck pulling me into a hug making my hands immediately go to her waist. "Finally you came to your senses" She said teasingly. I chuckled pulling back to look at her. "Girl I just poured my heart out to you and that's all you have to say??" I asked smiling.

"The feeling is so mutual. You know I never wanted to be your friend in the first place but your mean ass shot me down." I groaned knowing she was never going to let me live this down before I could respond she continued. "But I'm definitely down to see where this goes. If you're willing to try then I am too. Plus you're stuck with me anyway cause of our son" She said cutely.

I rolled my eyes playfully moving her out the way to reach into my car. I pulled out the red roses I picked up earlier. Laughing as I watched her blush and hide her face in my chest.

"You don't like them?" I asked smiling. She nodded still hiding. "Yes they're so pretty. Thank you."

"Okay now that that's out the way let's get something straight real quick. All that flirting shit you were doing in there with Mike? Cut that shit out. Almost made me flip that house over." I said lightly gripping her chin.

She peered up at me with a grin on her face and her bottom lip caught in her teeth. "Okay" She responded. Shaking my head I could already tell I was gonna have my hands full with this girl.

Grabbing her hand so we could head back in she tugged back making me stop. "I just wanna say it wasn't a date. His father knows mine and he just moved here. He asked if I could show him around New York and I said yes but it was platonic" She said softly. I nodded.

Kissing her forehead I spoke up.

"I believe you pretty girl."
_____________________
Y'all so spoiled cause I definitely planned on making y'all wait but I caved😩

Raji's mean ass finally admitted her feelings!

Tasia and Raji both posted with their dogs and I just know they were giggling about it. It's giving they miss each other🤭

Vote, Comment, and Follow plssss.

Muah💋