11

F

F.B.

My alarm went off and I moaned and groaned. I didn't get much sleep last night because of all the studying I was doing. Thank god it was Friday though. Reaching over I saw I had 5 messages from Taraji.

Her ass is always up early as shit. Clicking on the thread my smile got bigger and bigger after every message.

Raji
Goodmorning Pretty Girl. Good luck on your exam today.
I'm taking you on a date tonight. I'll be there at 8
Sent $200.
If you send it back I will block you.

Goodmorning Raj
Okay, I'll be ready🤭
What's the money for?😭😂

Raji
You said you wanted to get your nails and toes done.

My nails and toes do not cost 200😭

Raji
I'm not sure what you want me to do with that information. I came and got Kujo.
Stop leaving that door unlocked Fantasia I'm serious.

My eyes widened and I shot her back a quick text so she wouldn't start her lecture. Besides us, there are three other people on this floor and you have to have a code to get up here so sometimes I forget.

Getting up I did my hygiene and took a quick shower before heading downstairs. Asking Alexa to play some music 'Free Mind' by Tems came on while I made myself a quick omelet.

Checking the time I realized I needed to hurry up otherwise I'd be late. Lauren texted me letting me know she was in the car waiting for me. Grabbing my bag I rushed out making my way downstairs. Marco as usual was waiting outside the car and opened the door once I got close. "Goodmorning Fantasia" he greeted politely. I said it back before getting in next to Lo.

"I'm not late!" I defended myself before she even said anything. She laughed and shook her head "I wasn't even going to say anything. It was a close call though. You ready?"

I huffed and shrugged "As ready as I can be"

• • • • • •

A few hours later we were walking out of the lecture hall. Lauren had a look of irritation on her face "Oh my god! Lo relax you do good on every exam in this class"

She shook her head "It's not that. Gina and I are beefing right now" We made it to the taco food truck outside of the building and placed our order. "What happened?" I asked once we made it to a secluded table.

Lauren sighed sadly "Damien has been blowing my shit up. Apparently, his little bestie saw us at the mall then went back and told him. I never really told Gina about him" I furrowed my brows "Lo..." she groaned "I know! Just listen"