New And Improved Cock Sucking Slag

Tf141 was a team of elite soldiers. And recently, a new soldier joined called Autumn. She was almost instantly loved by everyone.

She started taking Ghost's attention away from you. He's always say he was busy helping her train or that she was helping him with paperwork despite the fact that you usually did. He even started cancelling date nights to hang out with her.

She slowly started turning the team against you, making up lies about you. Saying you stole from her, you were mean to her and you hurt her. And even Ghost started to hate you.

So one day...you just simply left. Not saying a word to anyone. Leaving everyone worried, searching for you.

Ghost was texting you nonstop. It went from: 'Where are you? You're late for the mission.' 'And you're in trouble for the way you're treating Autumn.' 'Where the fuck are you?'

To... 'Seriously...the team is worried...' 'It's been a long time, please come back to me, I miss you...' 'Marilyn please, I love you. Where are you?'

I scoffed as i read the newest text messages not bothering to respond as i kicked my feet up on the coffee table in the Airbnb i was staying in. "Stupid fuckin cunt" i muttered throwing my phone across the sofa and turning the TV on instead.

You threw your phone in annoyance. You had been in the air bnb for a while now. Longer than you thought you'd be in this situation. It felt like forever, but in reality you'd only left a month or two ago....maybe it felt longer due to Ghost being such an ass.

You grabbed the remote and decided to flip through the channels until you found a movie to put on. Just then, a loud knock on the door.

THUD, THUD, THUD.

"Oh for fucks sake" i muttered as i ignored the door, who the fuck was that.

The knocking persisted. Whoever was on the other side was determined. They knocked again and again.

THUD, THUD, THUD....

"Bitch!" i exclaimed as i stood up and place a knife in the back of my shorts just in case before opening the door a smidge "I dont know who you are, i dont want to buy anything, and i have no issues-"

As you opened the door you froze. Looking back at you was Ghost. He looked exhausted, almost as if he had been trying to find you for days. He was pale, with dark circles under his eyes.

"....Marilyn?" He said, his voice sounded broken.

I glared at him, only to slam the door in his face. Fucks sake why did he have to ruin everything. I groaned frustrated with myself.

He didn't say anything after you slammed the door on him. Though you heard a soft, heartbroken groan before everything returned back to silence.

There was a pause and then, the knocking started again.

THUD, THUD, THUD...

It was obvious, Ghost had no intentions of giving up that easily.

"Fuck off Riley" i yelled as i walked to the open plan kitchen.

He continued to knock anyway. It seemed like he didn't care how long it took. After a few more seconds, he spoke.

"Please..." He said, his voice sounded like he might burst into tears any second. "Can I come inside? I need to speak to you."

"No" i say any ounce of pity or emotion gone from my voice, i simply did not give a fuck anymore.

"Please," His voice sounded desperate. "I just need one minute of your time. Please.

"Go back to Amy...Autumn or whatever the fuck her name is" i scoffed as i opened the cabinet and took a bottle of bourbon out.

"She's not important! I want to talk to you. Please," He spoke in a low tone. "I miss you..."

"Take your i miss you and shove it so far up your arse that you wont ever be able to miss again" i hissed.

His jaw dropped as you shouted at him. His expression was one of pure shock. He was used to seeing you being angry at him, but this was another level.

He was at a loss for words. He just stood outside your door in complete silence.

"....Why..." He managed to mumble, his voice cracking.

"Im not having this conversation through a fuckin door Simon for the love of god no one wants you here!" i yelled frustrated "Just get the fuck out of my life!"

Silence. Ghost paused for an awkward beat, not really sure what he was going to say in response. After a few seconds, he tried speaking again.

"I'm not leaving. Not until you let me explain. I need to talk to you. Please, can't we just...talk?"

He seemed desperate and the pleading in his voice was almost...pathetic.

"Take your explain and give it to someone who cares before i shove it so far down your throat, you'll be shitting out emotions for the rest of your life!" i hissed angrily "Stupid fuckin cunt"

Ghost froze. The words stung, and it was evident. He let out a sharp breath, as if he was trying to catch his breath. His eyebrows furrowed and his jaw clenched, he looked like he was about to speak, before just scoffing instead.

Finally he spoke.

"You know what? Forget it. Go to hell."

Ghost turned around and stomped away from the door. His feet could be heard loud and clear as he walked away.

"Thats what i fuckin thought, if you wanted to you would have broken down the door, hell com through the window, i dont want to hear your excuses you stupid good for nothing whore!" i yelled as i opened the door to bellow my crude comments after him "You never really fuckin cared, just looking for a new and improved fuck toy, well i hope your happy i was ready to give you the world!" i screamed "Fuck you!"

He stopped in his tracks and froze once more. His back was to you, but even from the way he stood, you could tell that the words were getting to him. The fists that were clenched so tightly were now shaking a little. His breathing became more sharp.

He remained still for a moment, but then he finally turned to face you, all of the emotions he had contained starting to show. His eyes narrowed.

"You were more than just a new and improved fuck toy," He said through his teeth, clearly holding back rage.

"Yeah and thats why you switched me out for a cock sucking slag" i replied before slamming the door behind me.

His eyes grew darker with rage. When the door slammed, he froze, his whole body tensing. He clenched his fists even more, his knuckles turning white as blood was cut off.

It was clear that what you said touched a nerve. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down, but he was still filled with anger.

"She means nothing to me." He said to nobody in particular, as if he hoped you could hear him somehow.

I slumped against the door as fresh tears sprung to my eyes. Wiping my face i looked at my belongings and walked into the bedroom, pulling out my suitcase with a determined sigh. I wanted to go Ghost. Quite literally block off the world, guess i'd just have to rent another air bnb out.

As you walked into the bedroom, Ghost remained fixated on the door you slammed in his face. He didn't dare move. He wanted to bang on the door, shake it, break down the door...something. But he knew if he did, he'd lose his chance at ever getting you back.

He remained still, fists clenched, breathing deeply, trying to contain his rage as the person he loved closed themselves off from the world, hurt by the words he'd just said.