Thief-(2418)

You were quite the thief. Classified intel, prized possessions, anything that can be stolen, will be stolen.

But with power, comes great responsibility, or for you, TF141 on your back. You never thought that they could ever catch you, but you were wrong. This time, their Lieutenant was also out for you.

Woken up by the feeling of cold water splashed on you, you look up to see who it is. "Can't steal no more can you?" It was Ghost, holding a cigarette, his mask lifted towards his nose. "Time to spit out some intel, I won't ask again."

"for fucks sake could have used luke warm water at least!" i scoffed shivering from the impact.

He chuckled. "That was warm."

He took a long drag of his cigar. "Let's skip the pleasantries, you won't answer if I ask anyways. You've managed to steal and sell more than top secret information to the enemy. So my question to you: how many people has your carelessness killed?"

"dont know couple thousands?" i say my eyes cold and trained as i gritted my teeth.

That was worse than he would've ever thought. The number of lives taken from these actions of theft has surpassed the number of lives on his hands and his comrade's combined. "How can you sleep at night?"

"i dont" i say leaning back into the chair, a smirk making its way up to my face.

He was astonished, this thief is quite the problem. It seems that the lives taken from this are no longer a burden, no longer a concern. "You've never felt a thing after taking the lives of thousands? Never felt a hint of shame nor guilt?"

"got that numb feeling after the first hundred" i say lazily "not like your any better Lieutenant-"

He was appalled. How would he even reply to such carelessness? He's always felt some responsibility for the lives taken by his hand, but you are devoid of any. "That's not... No..." He said, trailing off before he continues. "What even motivates you? Your love for stealing?"

"my love for chaos" i grin "its fun to watch everyone else fight for something i've done"

You were more troublesome than he has ever anticipated. That was pure anarchy he was speaking about. There was no order in your intentions, no remorse in you, no care for anyone but you. "Do you have anything else to confess?"

"naaa not really except for my undying love for you" i say sarcastically bouncing my leg up and down

"Your sarcasm isn't helping the situation." Ghosts tone was unamused and blunt as always. He could tell you don't actually love him, it was all a part of your scheme, a ploy to get under his skin. But he has already dealt with worse things than a sarcastic thief. That's for damn sure. "Anything else to say?"

"oh yeah your hoodies smell really nice grabbed a whole collection....shouldn't leave your shit lying around lieutenant"

He was livid. Not a single ounce of guilt in you, just stealing and stealing and stealing. He was already annoyed by such actions, but this was personal, now. "Give me my bloody hoodies back."

i looked at him dumbfound "hmmmm let me think about it?....how about....no"

He growled and leaned in. He was done with this, done having you steal his stuff. "It wasn't a question." Just what in the hell did you even do with his hoodies?!

"didnt ask Lieutenant...your getting boring" i sigh throwing my head back "losing your touch old man?"

"You little..." He clenched his hands and the cigar dangling from his lips flailed before being chomped on again. For once he was angry, his eyes were squinted and his lower face had turned red. He was getting tired of the way you treated everything so lightly. This was the last time. "If you do not return my hoodies-"