No Intimacy Rule-(3066)

Everyone felt worn and beat after the week long mission had finally come to an end. The Task Force was finally back at base, recovering from stress and tension. Ghost and Y/N were sitting in Ghosts room, watching the rain fall outside of the large window. They said nothing, but they didn't need to. Y/N began to knead Ghost's shoulders. He relaxed slowly into it. Until he felt fingers under his balaclava. His hand snapped up, seizing Y/N hand, blue eyes boring into theirs. 

"I uh sorry...it was an accident" I say retracting my hand almost immediately.

Ghost caught hold of Y/N's hand, squeezing and drawing them close as he whispered. "We don't do intimacy, we dont touch the mask." 

There were so many things he could say about himself right about now. He could talk about his childhood, or his mission, his history with the task force, his time spent away from his new family.

But he wouldn't. It wasn't a simple, easy thing. And it wasn't the right time. 

"I know it was an accident" I say again "No intimacy, no touching i know" I say, repeating his words "Won't happen again promise" I say flashing him a small smile as i lean over the back of the couch, lazily draping my arms over his shoulder "Come on simon let go then" I say wiggling my fingers.

Ghost's grip loosened as he let go of Y/N hand and sat back. Ghost's eyes followed the rain outside. 

After a few seconds, he turned back to Y/N, glancing softly before settling his gaze back on the rain. The only sound was the rain falling.

I let out a shaky breath before going back to massaging his shoulders.

Ghost didn't stop Y/N. He didn't move a muscle as her fingers moved across his shoulders. Rain pattered against the window beside them, and Ghost tried to forget about how close Y/N was.

"You ok?" I ask softly kneading my fingers into his back as i tried harder to ease his pain.

No, he wasn't okay. Ghost kept his expression neutral, focusing on how the rain sounded as it hit the window. Y/N was very close. His heart started to beat faster. He was uncomfortable- he could feel blood coursing in his veins.

 But he didn't want Y/N to stop. "Fine." He swallowed, and thought about the rain again.

"You dont sound okay though" I mumble before he quipped back with  an "Im fine" again, I silently scoffed classic Ghost on god.

 I nodded as i leaned against the back of the sofa, leaving my face next to his ear as i lazily rolled my head around trying to crack my neck as i yawned but turned out i was unsuccessful to actually crack my neck. 

I groaned in distaste.

Ghost could feel Y/N breathing against his neck, his heart racing slightly faster than before.

He wanted to lean his head against Y/N's, or at least have his cheek against Y/N's shoulder. But he was afraid he wouldn't be able to stop himself from leaning further and further.

As Y/N rolled her head, the weight of it nudged against Ghost's neck. The feeling sent a shiver down his spine. "Y/N." Ghost's voice was a whisper.

"Yeah?" I say still trying to crack my neck oblivious to his harsher breathing as i tried to desperately crack my neck.

Ghost could feel Y/N's hair on his neck. Could feel her nose nudging against the skin of his throat. His heart was beating faster than ever.

He took a deep breath, and decided on his next course of action. He placed his hand on the top of Y/N's head, pulling her close and whispering against her ear once more. "This doesn't mean we're intimate."