𝟏𝟕. 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬?

liked by nicolassturniolo and 38,826 others

madelinesummers jenna ortega and drew starkey are my bi panic people.

tagged // jennaortega drewstarkey

nicolassturniolo since when were you so real
madelinesummers i've always been real

biancaowalla my lady
madelinesummers i love you b

christophersturniolo just because he's 6'0 doesn't mean he would buy you roses like i can🙁
madelinesummers drew got u beat, sorry
bro😟

matthew.sturniolo JENNA IS MINE.
madelinesummers NO.

elladaniels WIFEYEEYEYEYEYEY
madelinesummers love you ells💞💞💞💞

malakaisummers drew is mine.
madelinesummers oh! thats cuteness! (don't come out in my comment section this is about
me😔)

nathandoe8 WIFE😍😍😍😍🫵🫵🫵🫵
madelinesummers HUSBAND😍😍😍😍🫵🫵🫵🫵

MADELINE SUMMERS ENTERED SOMERVILLE HIGH, with a headache and an advil that hasn't kicked in yet. she was holding her redbull in one hand, and her phone in the other.

staying in vegas for two weeks, sharing a room with her ex, made her realize that school wasn't all that bad. she was walking beside of bianca and ella, wearing a oversized sweatshirt that came from chris, and a pair of black baggy jeans. since today was monday and she already had many problems on her plate, she didn't get a chance to do her makeup or hair.

she was wearing her glasses instead of contacts, her hair was in a messy ponytail, and she looked tired. mainly because she was, in fact, exhausted. she barely got any sleep due to her mother and gregg arguing all night. of course, gregg stayed, though. his daughter, marisol, moved in to the house last night, and it isn't looking too hot for them.

marisol didn't go to the same school, which was kind of sad since she was really sweet. madeline lifted her glasses with her hand, and rubbed her eyes. she had bags under them, that were barely covered with sloppy concealer. the only makeup she got to do was concealer and mascara.

ella walked into her class, as bianca did the same. madeline was still walking to hers, dragging her feet at the speed of a turtle. she wasn't feeling the school day today, so she tried to take as long as she could. as she walked the halls, matt came up behind her and tapped her shoulder, and she turned to see him.

"oh, hey, matt." madeline said, not even bothering to give a fake smile. he walked beside her, at the same speed.

"hey, mads. you look. . . quite rough." matt said, chuckling at his own words. madeline rolled her eyes, and lightly slapped his shoulder.

"i barely got any sleep. gregg and chelsea were up all night arguing." madeline explained, yawning as she walked in front of matt into the classroom. class hasn't started yet, thankfully.

matt walked behind madeline to the main back pair of desks, and sat beside of her on the outer seat. she placed her head in her arms, as her sweatshirt covered her eyes.

"they aren't making it past a month." matt said, causing madeline to giggle. the class started a few minutes later, and miss faye began teaching.

madeline didn't listen, and instead fell asleep. when the bell rang, matt had to shake her. "mads, wake up. class is over."

madi opened her eyes, grabbing her things and standing up with matt. madeline then walked to algebra, and matt went to science.

madeline walked the halls to get to algebra, when someone tapped on her shoulder again. she turned, already annoyed. it was chris, holding roses with a stupid smile on his face.

"roses?" chris asked, reaching them out to her. she raised an eyebrow, and gently grabbed them from his hand.

"for what reason am i receiving roses. . . looking like this?" madeline asked, smelling the roses as her and chris now walked to their second class together.

"it doesn't matter what you look like, mads. this is an apology for making your vegas trip horrible." chris said, swinging an arm around her. "and hopefully a second chance. . ?"

"seriously, chris?" madi asked, looking up at him. he nodded, frowning nervously. "fine. one more chance, dude, and i swear-"

"i won't blow it, i promise!" chris jumped around, happily, causing madi to roll her eyes. she giggled at the faces chris was receiving from people in the halls. chris looked around, seeing them as well. "alright let's go to class before i start getting bullied."

madi giggled, and he swung his arm around her shoulders again.